Πενήντα τριών

[this chapter won't involve the events of the walking dead, but what happens to Primadonna and Pandora after Martha died, though Alaric will give his cameo later on in the story

[this chapter won't involve the events of the walking dead, but what happens to Primadonna and Pandora after Martha died, though Alaric will give his cameo later on in the story.so yeah, this chapter will be rather short.]

>Primadonna and Pandora, in complete black clothing sit in front of Martha's tombstone, which was next to the unknown person's tombstone who had helped Primadonna, after the whole ceremony of the guards and the protectors. Pandora was still crying, hugging the tombstone while Primadonna had a numb expression. 

Then she hears several footsteps and then turns around to see Stefan, Damon, Elena and Caroline, with black clothing and flowers with them, they walk near her and Caroline goes towards Primadonna and hugs her tightly "Please tell me Sheriff survived." for which Caroline says "Mom is fine.. I am so sorry for Martha, she felt like a nice person." Pandora then gets up and runs towards Damon, who quickly picks her up and rubs her back "It's okay.. Don't cry.." Primadonna then looks at Elena "sorry for. Yesterday.." for which Elena shakes her head "Leave it, doesn't really hurt anymore."

Stefan then also hugs Primadonna and then later on Damon, who had handed Pandora to Stefan for a minute but then takes her back after hugging Primadonna "Well, if Bonnie removes the veil, you can see her again.." Primadonna then laughs without any emotion "That the best part Damon, I won't be able to see her after that too, you know why? because after Poseidon Alchemists die, they don't go to The Other Side, they either go to Tartorus or Elsyium.. Our definition of Heaven and Hell, and I am sure she went to Elsyium.. " Damon sighs and rubs her shoulder, Stefan then quickly gets her up as Primadonna dusts of the dirt.

"Thanks for coming.. Not even going to ask how you know." Damon then answers "Well, we were about to come before, but got quiet intimidated by the uh knights, so thought we should wait.." Primadonna then nodded and Then took Pandora from Damon "I should go, I don't know if Silas could corrupt my mind again, when I am so weak.. See you all later..Oh wait, Damon, Stefan, please break the pact, I am not mentally strong enough to fight anymore, so please.. " Primadonna took out the pendant as The brothers nodded and placed their hands on it, then quickly the pendant shattered into small pieces. 

Primadonna then nodded at them and teleported away." What if she goes again?" Stefan then shook his head at Caroline "Didn't you see her eyes? That shine which she had is now completely gone, we have to do something about Silas, because if we don't, he will kill all of us and torture Primadonna and maybe even try to bring Mystique back." Caroline sighed and looked at the tombstone 'Martha Merlin, a brave warrior and a kindhearted woman, may she rest in peace.'

______

It was night-time, as Primadonna was setting up the plates for the dinner she had made for her and Pandora" Dinner is ready Panda! Come down!" Primadonna waited for her sister to come in the kitchen, but after few minutes, she still doesn't" Panda? Panda!" Primadonna sighed and then entered Her room to see she was sleeping in her bed.