δέκα

"Whenever you try to hide something, it always gets revealed, always.."

"Hello, Prima, please come sit here" Liz Forbes, Caroline's mother. Instructed Primadonna as soon as she came inside the room in the police station.

You see, when Primadonna's mother had got a call from the land line in the house that Primadonna's presence was required in the police station, she almost had a heart attack, so after calming her mother, Primadonna calmed herself and made her mother drop her at the police station because she was not in a legal age to drive but she still did, and she knew learning licence doesn't really help.

"If you feel uncomfortable answering questions I ask, please let me know, got it?" Liz said slowly to make Primadonna calm down, as she had a experience with kids,Primadonna then took a seat on a chair which was in front of Liz while slowly nodding her head.

" Good, so, when you had met Vicky, did she say anything about going anywhere?" Liz asked in a kind manner to Primadonna, because Liz knew, that this girl won't have a clue what happened in the inner circle of her friends if it actually did happen, Oh how Sheriff Forbes was.

" Uh, no, nothing at all, actually, me and Vicky hadn't talked for a while" Primadonna said in a quiet but shaken up voice, Liz nodded and asked again "Vicki, had once gone missing before too, and you had helped finding her, where was she at that time?"

"I don't know that, either.. Sherrif, I am so sorry, actually I was in the forest, trying to find her, but then I believe I had gotten a call from someone saying they found Vicky." Liz Forbes then frowned and said "But Primadonna, the call you say had told you Vicky was found, was way much earlier then she was actually found.. Are you hiding something?"

Primadonna went in a shock and said "No! I am not, I really did get a call! I swear, they uh told me that, that Vicky has been found!" Liz then got up and grabbed her shoulders and said "Calm down Primadonna, it's ok, someone must've said that to not make you worried and stop the search, but by the way, why were you searching in the forest?"Liz asked again as Primadonna slowly sat back down.

" Uh thing is, when I had found Vicky at the night of the bon fire, It was in the forest, if you remember, and also.. "Primadonna then remembered the eyes she saw that night and realized that it was of Damon, but decided to not tell her so He doesn't kills her." I had seen an animal little far away from us. So I thought maybe she had gone there "

Liz then got in a shock and then told Primadonna "Then you should have ran away as quickly as you can when you saw the creature, why would you stay and help Vicky?" Primadonna then suddenly couldn't form an answer, but thankfully another police officer came in and said "Sheriff, Primadonna's mother is outside and uh, she is saying if her daughter doesn't come out in 10 seconds, she is gonna call her lawyer." The officer said in frustrated voice.

Liz huffed and said "Not the lawyer line, alright kiddo, thanks, let's get you reunited with Mommy dearest" Liz said as she and Primadonna got out, Primadonna locked eyes with an old lady as the lady had gave her smile which made Primadonna feel warm so she gave her one too.

"I swear if my baby  doesn't come out-Prima! My song bird!" Arielle said as soon as she saw her daughter and the Sheriff,she ran upto them and hugged her offspring.

"Hi baby, let's go home ok, let's go home, it's getting late, you have to sleep now because I don't want you to have eyebags under your eyes, trust me, you don't want those." Arielle said as she and her daughter left the police station.