Τριανταέξι

>Primadonna had been sitting on the windowsill in Elena's room for some while, Elena, still not awaken after almost dieing, with Stefan and Damon staring at her laid down body with intensity

.... >Primadonna had been sitting on the windowsill in Elena's room for some while, Elena, still not awaken after almost dieing, with Stefan and Damon staring at her laid down body with intensity. 

"So.. Is anyone hungry or-" Primadonna was suddenly interrupted by a loud gasp, all three of the people except Elena stood up from their places and went near the now vampire in transition girl. 

"Stefan?" Elena asked the Vampire who was now beside her, with Primadonna and Damon in front of her."Hey, I am right here, you've been in and out for hours" Elena then slowly stammered with confusion "What.. What happened?" 

"You were in an accident." Stefan replied, which made Elena look at him with shock "Oh my god.. Matt? Is he.?." Damon then interrupted them both "Alive? Ask the hero hair here." As he glared at his brother. 

Stefan sighed at his brother "He is fine.. Don't worry.." Elena then let out a breath of relief "Thank You.. I thought that I.. How did you?" Then Damon again said "Save you? Well he didn't." then Primadonna finally talked "When Jeremy had brought you to the hospital, your injuries were worse than we thought.So.. Little Miss Fell made a choice.. She gave you Damon's blood to heal."

Then Damon finished for her "And when Rebekah ran Matt's truck off the road, you had vampire blood in you Elena.." Elena's relaxed and tired face slowly turned into fear and panic as realisation started to hit her. 

"Oh My god.. No no no, does.. Does this mean I am dead!?" tears started to roll down from the girl's eyes "No, please no, this wasn't supposed to happen.!" 

"Maybe it doesn't have to." Stefan tried to calm her down. "I talked to Bonnie, she says she's stronger than ever, there might be something that she can do to help you." Primadonna and Damon looked at each other and shook their heads. although Stefan had this idea that maybe she could do something to prevent Elena from becoming a vampire, they both knew that her only option right now was to feed and become one. 

" No, the only thing you can do is turn into one." Damon retaliated, Stefan glared at his brother "We have a whole day Damon, we can exhaust something out of it." Damon glared back at his brother "Oh come on Stefan, we know the drill, you either turn or die, there was never a door number three."

"I was ready to die. I was supposed to die. i don't- i don't want to be- i can't be a vampire!" she exclaimed loudly. "if there's something that Bonnie can do, we have to try." Elena looked at Stefan and he nodded.

"We will, we will try everything. Don't worry." Damon scoffed at his brother's words "Your choice Elena, as Always.." as he left. "Damon, probably for once in his life is right Elena, I know that Doctor Fell took your full consent to die a human or live vampire completely, but to live right now to atleast have some more time to figure out the cure, you have to turn." Primadonna also left the room. 

She got down the stairs and saw Damon drinking alcohol, Primadonna sighed and sat next to him, as soon as Stefan came in the kitchen Damon said" Way to get her hopes up for something that never happened in Vampirism.. "