τέσσερα

"We're like

"We're like . . . like dinosaurs bedazzled by all the pretty lights in the sky, too fucking stupid to realise it's a comet getting closer and closer."

Primadonna was right now sitting inside her closet thinking what she should wear for the night of the comet, even though she was not excited to meet the people she was extremely excited for the comet because it was pretty rare.

In the morning, Bonnie and Elena were distributing the flyers for the program, so Primadonna also took one and kept it safe as souvenir.

After a minute or so Primadonna decided to go with a pastel purple tank crop top with light blue baggy jeans and a black shrug.

She went inside her car and left to go to the location almost everyone would crowd because she lived pretty far from them.

When she reached there with a candle in a small holder, She saw that Matt had lit Elena's candle.

'Poor Matt, I think he should really move on.. Elena doesn't like him anymore.'

She walked near to Elena but to only stop when she saw That Now Stefan was talking to her.

She turned around kept her candle down because she knew no one would light it for her which she was fine by with.

She looked around and had spotted Caroline, Bonnie and other few children from her school.

Then she felt a tap, which made her turn around and there she was, Pandora, her little Ray of sunshine at night. Then Primadonna also felt her candle being lit up.

"Thanks Andie, Who lit yours?" Then Pandora thought for awhile and said "Uh an uncle? He was tall, ice colour eyes and very very black hair".

'Oh it might be Stefan's brother, Demon? Daxon? Damon!'then Primadonna nodded and said "That's nice but just don't let strangers near you that much okay?"

Pandora nodded and grabbed Primadonna's hand and said "I don't think I would ever be in any danger when you're here for me Maddie!" Primadonna smiled at the child's innocence and said "Yeah, no one can harm you.. No one."

They both then looked at the sky for the comet.

Primadonna then looked back at Elena's direction and saw that now there stood Stefan, looking little down. Pandora also took notice of it and dragged them towards him and then asked" What happened? Why are you sad? "

Stefan looked at the kid confused then looked up and saw Primadonna and then said" Oh hey Primadonna, who is she? " Primadonna, now calmed down by Pandora's sudden drag said" Uh, my little cousin! Just taking care of her. Seriously though, what happened?"