Τριάντα δύο

Primadonna girl, yeah,All I ever wanted was the world, I can't help that I need it all, The primadonna life, the rise and fall

...➤Primadonna was confused that even after declaring them enemies, Primadonna was now sitting with them because of the matters what happened at The dinner yesterday after they had left with Damon,Stefan and Elena, then she remembered she had finally came in terms with these people. 

"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin." Elena explained. After checking on Rick last night, she had been attacked, by Rebekah. She was still pretty miffed about Elena stabbing her in the back the night of homecoming. Lucky for Elena, Elijah saved her and explained the whole situation to her. She was now telling Damon, Stefan and Primadonna. 

"As in the original witch?" Stefan asked in slight recognition. Primadonna looked at him with shock "Wait, there is actually as Original Witch! Hell yeah! That is so cool! I knew it!" Damon and Stefan then gave her a look which said 'please stop saying stupid things.'

Primadonna scoffed and then folded her arms with offense "How is she even alive?" damon asked. "thought her hybrid freak show of a son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago."

 "I don't know. i'm guessing she has a couple connections in the witching community." Elena shrugged. "elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family, including Klaus." 

"Even Klaus? Uh, okay, I guess, did Elijah say anything else?" Primadonna sighed "No, he didn't, he promised that his family won't hurt us.." Primadonna then winced a bit. "You sure about that? I mean Elijah did betray you guys when he chose to save his brother during the sacrifice.." then all of them looked at Primadonna with confusion "How do you know that?" Damon got closer to Primadonna. 

"Well, your guys mind are extremely weak, and sometimes, when I am bored, I just look through your memories, right now, I have gone through.. Elena's, Jeremy's, Caroline's and yeah Pandora. So I saw that Elijah decided to save his brother, which is very cute for me, but I know it must've felt like betrayal to you all, so.. Uh.. Sad I guess? "

Damon then nodded his head sideways because of his new friend's behaviour. Then suddenly the door bell rang, alerting all four of them, Elena got up to answer the door, the three supernatural predators right behind her. 

She opened the door to see" What the hell? Elena you have kids in your neighbourhood which ring doorbells for pranks?" Elena denied and looked around, then her eyes went towards the white envelope on the door mat. 

She picked it up and went inside" This is an invitation, 'Please Join the Mikaelson Family at seven O'clock for dancing, cocktails and celebrations.. " Then Stefan looked confused" Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?"