πέντε

"If you ever feel like something is taking a toll on you, then start running, you will always find a destination"

"I am not saying don't date the guy, I am only saying to take it slow, you're going way too fast" Bonnie said as Primadonna finished reading another chapter of her novel she had kept with her since that night "Plus, Evne Prim doesn't like the guy, right Prim?" Primadonna then looked at Bonnie and said "I mean, a little? Cause seriously? Who forgets someone's name?"

Then Elena gave Bonnie a pointed look and said "But Bonnie, you only had told me to go for it!" Then Bonnie scrunched her face and then said "And I now I am saying not?" Primadonna looked up from her book at Bonnie and gave her look which literally said 'seriously? That's the best reason?'  Bonnie then shrugged her shoulders at Primadonna and then looked back at Elena.

"Why the pout face?" Bonnie then replied "It's not a pout face, it's just that you are single for the first time in your high school career! I believe you should enjoy it! It's the perfect time to pay the fields."

"Yeah,cause I am so that girl" Elena replied while playfully rolling her eyes and smiling, which Primadonna thought was doing alot these days for some reason. "Seriously, what are you not telling me Bonnie?"

Bonnie then looked down for awhile and then looked up and said "It's.. Stupid" and starts walking away, but then Elena and Primadonna stops her way and Elena says "Spit it out!"

"I had accidentally touched Stefan, and I got a really bad feeling from him" Bonnie blurted out, Elena and Primadonna looked at each other and then at Bonnie "Like.. Bad Bad feeling, you know?"
Then Elena asked "Is this the witch mojo thing again?"

Then Primadonna asked "How much bad?" then Bonnie said "Like..you know when you go near a dangerous animal your brain knows that it's dangerous? That bad.." 'that's weird'  Primadonna thought.

Then Elena looked a little bummed so Bonnie said "Look, it's just a feeling, it's just be looking out for my best friend's new boyfriend. I swear." then Elena replied "And I love you for it, I really do but it's been a hard year and finally things are going in places and Stefan has a huge part in it."

Then on queue, Primadonna saw Stefan walking towards them so she whispered "Stefan alert, my friends, and let's talk about this topic later"

"Morning Elena, Morning Bonnie, Hey Primadonna" Primadonna rolled her eyes and said "Oh you remember my name now?" Stefan then cringed a bit inside because of his mistake and said "I already apologised to you for the fourth time, this is fifht, I am so sorry!" Then Primadonna forcefully smiled at him and said "Of course, I am gonna go. Bye" and started walking then Bonnie joined her too saying "I have to go too, Caroline had called me!"

As they both were leaving, Stefan sighed and said "I don't think they both really like me that much, I understand about Pridonna but,Bonnie?" Then Elena looked at him with a confused face and said "Stefan.. It's Primadonna, you know? The main singer of an opera show?"

Stefan's eyes went wide and then he started rambling "Oh my god I am so sorry again! I don't know why I keep messing a simple thing as a name! Please don't tell her!" Elena smiled a little and said "It is ok, it's nice that you care about my friend's opinion about you, plus, Her name was a handful to all of us when we first met her, she was the only saying it correctly for some years"