είκοσι εννιά

➤"Maddy,am I gonna die?" Primadonna suddenyl looked at her cosuin,who was down with fever after she had woken up from her fainted state

....➤"Maddy,am I gonna die?" Primadonna suddenyl looked at her cosuin,who was down with fever after she had woken up from her fainted state."No Andy,nothing is gonna happen to you,it's just a minor fever.why would you think that?" Pandora sighed at her sister's fake reassurance. "Maddy,I am not talking about the fever,I know I will get better,I am talking about those...visions...I saw..people,grown up..they were not your friends..i have seen your friends in my visions before..but..few of those people looked like two of your friends.." Primadonna sighed at her sister's ramble and saw her slowly going to sleep.

Primadonna left her sister's room and suddenly Martha came in front of her. "You used your powers,in front of that puny Vampire!" Primadonna shushed Martha "Oh stop it Martha,He is no match in front of me,I had also created an illusion in the eyes of the people,showing it was just a normal conversation between friends." Martha gritted her teeth out of anger "Your Highness,Please! you cannot use your powers in front of others,now he knows you can use powers,you could have avoided that,why did you not compel him?!" Primadonna smirked "Because I wanted them to know what i actually am,and that was only a small fragment of my divine powers.and anyways they are mine to use,not yours." When Primadonna started to leave ,Martha stopped her "Alright,fine,don't listen to me, You never did,which caused your demise all those times." this statement made Primadonna stop in her tracks."What do you mean?"

"What I mean ,Your Highness,Is that everytime you died,the reason behind it was always you not listening." Primadonna smiled at Martha "You really  think i will believe that?Ha! In your dreams, I am grateful of you for rescuing but please don't make up stupid things.I am going out,If Pandora feels weird,call me,and stay near her." Primadonna left the palace and sat inside her car and left.

Primadonna was currently at a bakery shop to relieve some stress

Primadonna was currently at a bakery shop to relieve some stress.'Alright,fine,don't listen to me, You never did,which caused your demise all those times.' Primadonna remembered the words of Martha,which were playing in her head like a wheel,again and again and again. 'Did that really happen?How did i died the last few times?I wish i knew what was my life before my memory was blocked,by myself.'

"Prim?!" Primadonna looked up from the cappucino and saw Bonnie with a cake box in her hand."Oh hey Bon-Bon,what brings you here?" Primadonna asked in a extremely excited voice,which Bonnie knew was everything but excited."Today is Caroline's birthday,I thought you remembered that." Primadonna snickered at the statement "Prim,please,come.Caroline would be so happy to see you there." Primadonna threw her hands up "Oh! so now I get an invite,I wonder why!"

"Prim,I don't know why we never invited you,I am sorry,but please come at the cemetery." Primadonna rose her eyebrows "Since when did Caroline turn gothic?Oh maybe after she turned into a vampy,tell me Bonnie,did she dye her hair black and started wearing kohl?"

Bonnie sighed "Prim,it's the Forbes cemetery,before we were gonna do it in her house,but now...here,take my number,I am sure you must have deleted it." Bonnie then grabbed a napkin from the napkin holder on the middle of the table and wrote her number with a pen.

then she left the bakery. Primadonna grabbed the napkin and stared at the familiar phone number...How could she ever forget it?it was the last number she dialed before her aunt allegedly killed her.

How could she ever forget it?it was the last number she dialed before her aunt allegedly killed her

"Okay,So here lies Caroline Forbes.." Primadonna heard Caroline say,then after a pause she heard Elena say "Cheerleader,third grade hopscotch champion." then Bonnie continued "Friend,Daughter,Overachiever" Then Matt said after her "Mean Girl,Sometimes,No offence." which made Primadonna smile.

"None taken" Primadonna then reached the gang " And the most beautiful Vampire I have ever seen,Inside and out." everyone turned their heads towards the noise and saw Primadonna leaning herself on a tombstone of Caroline's dead relative.

"Prim?!" Caroline stood up staring at her friend whom she thought was dead."How..How are you alive?! I mean i am happy that you are but..how?! I thought they were only joking when they told me you were back,god Prim!" Caroline rushed towards Primadonna and gave her a hug,Primadonna felt uncomfortable at it but patted her old friend's back,then her eyes looked at Bonnie who was smiling at her.

"Well,I am here,so blow out your candles or else you will have to have a bite of wax." Caroline chuckeled ,Primadonna then finshed" Caroline Forbes was seventeen,she had a good life,so rest in peace,so she can finally move on."

Elena then rose her glass filled with some drink Primadonna didn't knew "To Caroline." Then everyone except Primadonna rose their glasses too and everyone including Primadonna repeated "To Caroline."

Caroline turned towards Primadonna "Are you vampire too now?did someone turn you?" Primadonna denied "No Caroline,I am not a Vampire,don't worry,I will tell you everything later."

Primadonna smiled and then left after giving Caroline a bottle of champagne,which was inside the palace.

Primadonna came home,as soon as she stepped in the home,she remembered all the things happening inside her home

Primadonna came home,as soon as she stepped in the home,she remembered all the things happening inside her home. "Your Highness." Primadonna looked at Martha,Martha then saw the tiredness and the helplessness in the poor girl."What Am I supposed to do?I don't wanna be alone,I want my normal life back,I was so happy,I finally had friends who involved me in things,why did this happen to me? Mata..." Martha's eyes widened "What did you just called me?" Primadonna gave her a confused look "Martha?" Martha then rushed and hugged Primadonna,Primadonna gave the hug back and said " Martha?how was I born?how was my mom like?" Martha smiled "One day,I will tell you everything one day your Highness.."

Primadonna nodded and dragged herself to her bedroom.Martha sat down in the kitchen and closed her eyes..and slowly...the events of Primadonna's childhood resurfaced her mind.

Pause At Season Three