Τριάντα τέσσερα

➤"Can I know the fucking reason we all are running?!" Primadonna huffed in ager as she and Matt kept running behind Elena, who wasn't stopping at all, Primadonna then thought she should have known the consequences when she accepted the invite to E...

...➤"Can I know the fucking reason we all are running?!" Primadonna huffed in ager as she and Matt kept running behind Elena, who wasn't stopping at all, Primadonna then thought she should have known the consequences when she accepted the invite to Elena's House early in the morning. 

"Yeah Elena, what are we even running? Marathon?" Matt also chimed in, Elena then looked back at her friends "If you can keep up." Which made the only blonde among the three sigh "You know? You cannot out run your problems.." 

"Mattie here is right, plus this beautiful face doesn't look beautiful with all sweaty and gross! So please stop!" Primadonna and Matt broke the run and started to walk, hoping the same for their doppelgänger friend to do too, alas they lost hope when Elena started to run faster" Well it looks like you're gonna try it.. " Matt then shouted" I talked to Bonnie!"

This sentence, to Primadonna's relief, made Elena stop. She turned back towards Matt" What did she say?" Then Matt replied" they're at her mom's house. Abby is gonna complete the transition." he informed them and Primadonna frowned.+ "Bonnie's mom decided to become a vampire?" she asked, her chest heaving up and down. "yeah. Caroline's gonna help her through it. teach her to control it and stuff."Elena then asked with timidity in her tone "Did bonnie say.... is there anything we can do?"  matt's eyes softened. "she knows it's not your fault, elena, she's just upset." he replied gently and Primadonna looked away. "damon turned her mom into a vampire to save my life. it's absolutely my fault." Elena said matter of factly and matt sighed as she turned around. 

Suddenly, Elena's phone started ringing, the girl quickly answered the call "Sheriff Forbes, is everything okay? He what!?" because of Elena's reaction, Matt and Primadonna looked at each other with worry and confusion and then at Elena. 

"Okay... Thank You Sheriff." Elena disconnected the call and looked at Primadonna "Ric's been detained.." Primadonna gave Elena a shocked look "Wait.. Hold up, what?!" Elena then slowly nodded and Then looked at Matt "We have to go to the Police Station, You can go home Matt." Matt nodded and started to leave "Let me know what happens, bye."

Primadonna and Elena then started to walk again, this time to the police station, after few minutes, they arrived to the building and went in, as soon he saw them, Damon quickly walked up to them. 

"were you just...?" elena asked him and he nodded."ric's fine. sheriff wants me to stay out of it." Primadonna then frowned. "but you're not going to, are you?"Damon then shrugged at Primadonna "seems justs as good a plan as any." Elena scoffed. "your friend's in jail for murder. you have to do something." she told him angrily and he rolled his eyes. "well, I guess I could rip out Dr. false accusation's throat. maybe her tongue. you know, i could chew it up into little tiny pieces and feed it to the squirrels." then the older Salvatore mimicked a squirrel with two front teeth popping out. 

"Yeah, No. Ew Damon stop it." Damon then smirked "guess me staying out of it suddenly sounds like a good idea, doesn't it?" which made Elena crossed her arms. "i saved your life last night." he reminded her. "you're welcome."