Εξήντα δύο

>Primadonna, Caroline and Elena, went inside the dorm room in Whitmore College and saw Bonnie recording a message in her phone

"Oh, here they are. Hey, guys! Say hi to my mom!" The girls get excited and waves to the camera." They're planning me a welcome party. Just something, just low-key. I miss you. Please come visit when you get a chance. I'll, um, talk to you soon. Bye!" she then plants a kiss on the phone. 

Elena then snickers and mimics Bonnie "By the way, Mom, I'm not a witch anymore, because I died and then came back from the Other Side." Caroline then also adds "Yeah, I'm this supernatural anchor that connects the two worlds together, so..." Primadonna also gets the clue and says "Technically, I'm a ghost, that people can still see, and touch, so..."

Bonnie then rolls her eyes and sighs "Okay, so I left out a detail...or two. I'll explain when she visits. How big is this party going to be?" Primadonna then humms and purses her lips "Well, let's see. Silas and Tessa are gone, and you finally aren't." Caroline then adds "Which equals a massive cause for celebration!" Then Elena finishes "Which equals a massive party. Hopefully. I mean, since each of us have only made one friend in college so far." 

Primadonna then raises her hand "And mine are none, though Aphrodite might come, she loves the current youth parties." Caroline then says "That is so cool... Well.. mine went radio silent after he kissed me, and yours was last seen at a tea party for a vampire-hating secret society." 

Bonnie then nods her head "Hmm...Augustine, right? The one who covered up your roommate's death and wants you kicked off from campus." which resulted in Elena and Caroline giving her a look,which makes Bonnie shrug "What? I've kept up! The Other Side is boring. What else am I supposed to do?" 

Primadonna then quickly says "Wait, hold up! What is this murder all about? Did you guys kill your roommate?" Caroline then shakes her head "Details to follow Prim, plus, come on! You can traut us! Someone else did that shit!" Elena then says "All right. So, Augustine wants us gone. Who cares? It doesn't matter. It's not gonna happen. We're moving on with our lives, together, as functional vampires," She points at her and Caroline "a former witch, anchor-thing. I don't know" She points at Bonnie "And a demi-goddess" which makes everyone laugh "And we have a party."

 Caroline then adds "With Jell-O shots!" Suddenly Bonnie's phone tings, she picks it up and sees the notification "Oh shoot, I have to register for classes." All her three friends then share a look "What?" Bonnie asks, suspicious of their thoughts. Caroline then smiles "Oh nothing." but Elena then whispers "Have fun registering."

Elena and Caroline then start acting like they are making out, Primadonna laughs and says "Oh lala, Bonnie Bennet, The hottie of the town!" Bonnie laughs at her friends, blushing "Oh My god!" and then leaves. 

Primadonna then also sees her phone ting, and sees Hailey's message 'I want to talk to you.' she looks at her friends and says "Uh guys, I will also have to go.. Just someone from Greece, gotta handle that stuff, uh Elena! If you get to call Damon, please tell him to talk to Stefan, he isn't picking up my phone, must be tired, so just ask him to come, okay?" Elena nods, agreeing to do what her friend asked.