δύο

✥"Telling an introvert to go to a party is like telling a saint to go to Hell

"Telling an introvert to go to a party is like telling a saint to go to Hell."

It was time for the party everyone was excited for, well except Primadonna, She was always left alone and lost her friends in the crowd which made her feel left out so since few years she wasn't attending any school parties, which actually made her feel more anxious around others but it was safe for her.

As soon as she had reached home from the grill she had ordered food for her, a lot of food, because for some reason, how much the amount of food she ate, she never gained any weight, which was extremely envied by almost all the girls in Mystic Falls High including many guys.

So now here she was, at the balcony of her room, reading a Romance Novel and eating a margarita, cheese crusted pizza with a coca cola to go with it.

'As soon as he saw her face, he knew, he knew that she would be the woman he will bent down on one knee for'  She scrunched her face in cringe and thought ' "Bent down on one knee for"? Seriously? God how cheesy can these novels be?'

But deep down she knew that she was making such comment because of her epic fail of a love live,Which is non-existent.

Primadonna closed the book and finished her pizza and drink and was about to go to bed when suddenly she heard a call from her now-cracked screen phone.

She picked it up and saw it was. 'Elena? Why is she calling me? She never called me while they all were out'

She picked the phone up and asked "Hey Elena? Why did you call now? Is the party over so soon?"

"No, the party is still going on but I just really want you to come atleast today, please?". 'Why? They never ask..'

"But.. Why? I am not even dressed.." then she heard Elena sigh and said "Look, Stefan is here, and I feel freaked out, you know!". 'No I actually don't.'

"Son I want you to be here, I know you don't talk much but it's like a habit seeing you almost everywhere, please?".. Primadonna contemplated for a while 'Fuck it'

"Fine, I will come.. See you!" Then Elena and Bonnie cheered and disconnected the phone call. 'Oh so Bonnie was there too?'

Primadonna went to her walk-in closet and saw all the branded clothes her Dad apparently had sent her through the countries he went to. 'Well, one of them would be handy today.. Hope they aren't tight now..'

She picked a knee-length pastel Blue sundress and wore brown sandals which had threes to make it stay in place.

She then brushed her hair and turned it into a half-ponytail and left the house while also locked it up.