εβδομήντα

Primadonna was in hers and Stefan room, doing some excersises to calm her mind down, because after everything was almost sorted, Katherine had to add another problem, even before dying, which was injecting Elena with the Ripper virus

Suddenly, her concentration broke when loud noise could be heard from outside, Primadonna wore back her loose tank top on top of her sports bra and got out of the room to see Jeremy and Matt going to the celler, obviously to check on Damon. 

Primadonna also went downstairs to them and rolled her eyes to see Jeremy teasing Damon with the blood. Her eyes then turned to its original state, and Matt and Damon looked at Jeremy with shock when his eyes also turned to purple and blue ombre, he kept the glass of blood down, which Damon quickly took and gulped it all down, and then hitted himself on his head. 

As his eyes calmed down, Primadonna walked in front of them "It is immoral to tease the one who needs the most." Jeremy then grumbled at her words "But he always does it, so why cant we for once?" Primadonna then gave him a smile "Because he literally has it tattooed on his face that whatever he will do, will cause consequences, you don't, so?" Damon then gave her an offended look "Hey! I have been a hero for some quieit while!" 

Jeremy and Matt laughed a little "You should be lucky that we are helping you, Considering the last thing you did for me was to tell Enzo to strangle me to death." Primadonna turned to Damon and gave him a shocked look, Damon shook her off and replied to Jeremy "Quit Crying, you are still around."

Matt then added to Jeremy "Yeah, which is more than we can say for Aaron Whitmore. Weren't he and Elena tight?" Jeremy nodded his head at Matt's words while Primadonna asked them both "Does Elena know Damon killed him?" Jeremy then also thought "I don't know.." and then gave Damon a smirk "Does she?" 

Damon then quickly answered to him "No, she doesn't because I'm going to be the one to tell her. If either of one of you clowns beat me to it, I'll rip your tongue out. Except You Prim, I will then have to make you faint and deliver back to Klaus." Primadonna scoffed and shook her head at his choice of words. 

Then, a phone starts ringing in Jeremy's pocket, he pulls it out, which reveals it to be of Damon, for which the vampire quickly says" Don't even think about it!"  Damon tries to reach for his phone, making the chains get loud. 

Primadonna also suddenly feels her phone vibrating in her pocket, she leaves the three men inside and goes  towards the foyer, she plucks it out from her pocket to see the ID of Alistair, she takes a deep breath and answers the phone "Hey.. Als.. How... How are you?" Alistair smiles through the other side and says "Good uh.. Georgia told me about how.. You know? Uh, congrats, for the baby.." Primadonna winces and goes to her room. 

"Uh.. Thanks.. Alot, of course, she would know, Our Miss Seer over here, am I right?" Alistair then replies "Prim, look, don't feel as if you... betrayed me, we were never.. meant to be.. I was never there with you like they were... I was just.. Back there.." Alistair wanted to scream out loud, he wanted to take her away from all of them, they were the ones who cost her, her life,but he couldn't, he just couldn't....