𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖁𝕴

➤"Damon? and Stefan!?" Primadonna shouted in excitement and shock

...➤"Damon? and Stefan!?" Primadonna shouted in excitement and shock. It was not everyday you got to meet your childhood friends where one of them was your to-be-husband.

"I-Hey, Doe! we missed you so much!" Damon said in a shocked voice, how could he not? He met his to-be-wife after so long. Damon looked at Primadonna's face and the feeling of instant regret seeped in him for believing the rumours of the town.

As soon as Damon was about to say something else, Stefan beat him to it "Hey Doe, god you look so tall! Plus, I would have to say, you look really pretty." Damon stared at his brother with disbelief, was he just flirting with his fiancé?

"I look tall? You look tall! Oh how small you were when I last saw you, you barely reached my waist! And thank you for the compliment, You also look pleasant." Damon kept staring at his fiancé and Brother which made him ignore the glare Katherine was giving to the woman whom she felt was a rival for her luxury.

" Primadonna, let us go home for now, you can reconnect later on at night." Both the brothers stared at Arielle with a questioning and confused look "Oh boys, your father had called us for dinner to fix the wedding date for these both. You both are in the perfect age to marry now."

Arielle then grabbed Primadonna's shoulder and took her away. "Was she..?" Then both the brothers turned towards Katherine. "Ah, yes, she was, That is Primadonna. You should join the dinner too." Damon then subtly nudged his brother's arm with his and gave him a look with clear message' Are you a fool? '

Katherine then gave them a smile, bowed and left. "Damon? You know I am still in a shock that Primadonna looks like... That..? I mean.. Uh nevermind." Stefan then remembered what Arielle said 'Oh boys, your father had called us for dinner to fix the wedding date for these both. You both are in the perfect age to marry now.' which made him reluctantly say." Congratulations,For your wedding." Damon then smiled "Thank you little brother, you shall be my best man."

Damon then left with a smile for their house, Leaving Stefan with a feeling of loosing something.

"Prim, my darling, could you please give me that pin?" Martha pointed at the thing she wanted from the dressing table

"Prim, my darling, could you please give me that pin?" Martha pointed at the thing she wanted from the dressing table. "Oh Marta, I am just meeting those two, why should I dress in such.. Complicated way?" Martha sighed "Because you are also meeting your future Father-in-Law after a long time. I don't want you to have a bad impression on him, specially when he turned more grumpy after Mrs. Salvatore expired."