έξι

"Sometimes, we forget to see the things right in front of us, and later on in life, we regret it heavily"

"Damon what the hell do you even think you're doing?!" Primadonna said as she stepped away from the older Salvatore but he was slowly walking towards her too.

"Doe, listen-" but before he could say something another force came between them and grabbed Primadonna and hugged her tightly while giving her small and quick kisses all over her face but then suddenly that force was ripped out of her and when she looked she saw it was..

"Stefan!?"

Primadonna was now seriously about to faint, she tried to backaway from both of the boys, ignoring how the hell did they know about her house, and run back to her car.

But before she could reach the handle Stefan and Damon were now in front of her blocking her from her car. "How the hell did you two come from there.. To here?!"

Stefan then said "Listen Doe-" Primadonna interrupted him and said "First of all, it's Primadonna for you, and what kind of person calls someone Doe!?"

Damon then said "The kind of person who loves you, seriously Doe?! What is wrong with you? Why can't you remember anything?"

Then Primadonna said "what? Remember? What do I need to remember?! And please Damon, if I look like an easy target, that doesn't mean that you can play all this shitty game with me got it? I don't want to break Caroline's heart!" then as soon as the boys were about to say anything else, Primadonna heard a voice in her ear saying "You don't have to remember anything"

And then suddenly everything went black for her..

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

Primadonna then woke up with a loud gasp and then saw that she was in the back seat of her car, and now it was evening which meant that she had skipped today's class too, plus she had also forgotten her few textbooks there. She got out from her car and stretched her sore muscles.

"wait.. Was it a dream? Oh god. Primadonna seriously? Why would you dream such ghastly thing? Alright the dream's over and now I have school." Primadonna again stretched a bit while trying to be not weirded out by the dream she had last night and drove off to her house to change for the day.

She went inside her house and quickly freshened up and picked out a white cropped tank top with light blue faded Bell bottom and on top of it she picked a purple cropped cardigan and wore her matching sneakers and made a half ponytail of her long dark chocolate brown hair.

She went outside and got in her car and drove off to school without eating her breakfast.

●・○・●・○・●