οκτώ

"If you ever wanna find out how beautiful someone is, then get to know about their talents"

Primadonna had now gotten up from her bed and quickly drank up all the water from the jug beside her bed. She got up and went towards her vanity mirror.

"Mom, is coming.. I don't know when, I don't why, but she is. So Primadonna Neris, you have to be ready for it."

Primadonna then patted her face rapidly and went in her bathroom to take a shower. When she got out she picked a white tank crop top, with sea blue shrug and low waisted but not much low waisted jeans.

Then she grabbed the leftover chicken nuggets from the dinner the last night's take out and ate the remaining ones and threw the box in the dustbin and then went outside toward her car and then left for her school.

*୨୧ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ୨୧*

Primadonna got off the car and as soon as she entered the school building, she saw Caroline, Elena and Bonnie running towards her and as soon as they reached her, Bonnie shouted "Join the sexy suds!"

Primadonna's eyes went wide and then she asked "pardon me?" Then Caroline said "Oh come on Donna, I think you are the only one who has a reason to join this thing, you have the body!"

Then Primadonna cheeks went red and then she said "I can't guys, you know I usually stay away from bikinis and all" then Elena sighed and said "Well, this thing is a charity Prim, and also I just saw a very nice looking new kid for you, all the girls are trying to hog him but apparently he seems uninterested, maybe he could.. Like you? Plus Caroline already invited him for the charity too."

Primadonna rolled her eyes and thought 'seriously, are they trying to set me up with someone now? What ever' Then she sighed and said" Well, I will think about it, not because of the new kid but.. Because its a charity. Got it?"

All the three girls nodded their heads quickly and then ran off again,Primadonna shook her head, smiling, towards her locker.

As soon as she reached she saw someone trying to open her locker, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and thought 'the heck is this light pole doing?'

She slowly tapped his shoulder saying "Dude, I believe you have the wrong locker" Which made the boy turn around while saying "I am so sorry, its just I am confused and nervous about my day and maybe I got them confused."

When he turned around, Primadonna almost gasped, then she asked "are you the new kid?" He nodded and said "Yeah, I am Alastair,Alastair Price"