𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝕴

➤"So you are telling me, You have never tried anything sweet?" Little Stefan looked at Primadonna with amusement clear on his pale face

....➤"So you are telling me, You have never tried anything sweet?" Little Stefan looked at Primadonna with amusement clear on his pale face. "Yes, I believe I told you that a while back, My parents are rather very specific with the food I let in my body, and they believe that sweet things would lead to a horrendous pain in my stomach, which I do not think would happen as I once had eaten a spoonful of sugar out of curiosity and it felt great, I had a well debated conversation with my father about it but he still refused to let me have something sweet." Stefan then stared at his older brother.

"Damon we have to feed her something sweet! please!" Damon smiled at his brother, and looked at the beautiful girl who was walking between both the brothers. "I believe we should,  even though I am not very much fond of sweets, they are something you should eat once awhile, would you like to have bonbons? they are a very good first sweet. Look, I can see a candy shop, let us go!" Damon grabbed Primadonna and Stefan's hand and took them inside the shop, there they searched around and then after sometime finally saw the sweets Damon was talking about, Bonbons.

"Damon, look! I found them!" Stefan jumped up and down when he saw the glass container which held the chocolate bonbons inside. Damon and Primadonna shortly arrived at the place Stefan was shouting, so Damon took a tong, which was next to the jar and picked up few bon bons.

"Well done brother, let us now pay and leave." they reached the cashier and Damon, after refusing Primadonna to pay the full and then half, payed for the bonbons.

They then went back to the park and enjoyed the candy. "This is so good! I wish I had tried this before, Than You, So much, this mean a lot. I wish I could hand you something, for this." Damon and Stefan then stole a glance at each other and then they both quickly said at the same time. "Be our friend!" Primadonna looked at them and smiled, then she finished her candy, dusted her hands and grabbed both their necks by her arm and got them closer to her "I thought that after introduction we would be friends, but anyways, alright I will be your friend!" Both the brothers smiled and spent rest of the day together, not realizing the time which was used.

They were at an artifact shop looking for some necklaces and cufflinks when Primadonna looked at a huge clock on the wall and saw the time. "Oh god, it is almost dinner time! my parents would scared out of their wits!" Primadonna dashed out of the store, not caring if the brothers followed her or not which they did, but then she stopped.

"What happen Prima, we have to take you to your parents, right?" Primadonna slowly turned towards them with a distressed and confused look "I do not know the way I came to the park, it is like I have completely forgotten..." Damon stared at Primadonna." You...can come with us to our home, our mother will take care of you and our Father will find your parents, alright?" Primadonna slowly agreed to his words after analyzing the situation in front of her.

Damon and Stefan took her back to the park, where a carriage was placed, with a chauffeur. "Come on, get in." Damon helped Primadonna get in the carriage and then his brother, at last he entered the carriage and closed the door behind him.

" Damon helped Primadonna get in the carriage and then his brother, at last he entered the carriage and closed the door behind him

The Carriage reached The Salvatore Manor after half an hour. Damon got out from it first, then Stefan also jumped down and then at last Primadonna got down too. They knocked at the door and a beautiful woman started to open the door. "Do you both know what time you guys are back?! Damon your Fa- Oh Hello little lady, May I know who you are? oh wait, you look cold! Boys! had not I taught you to care for a lady? come in please!" Lillian opened the door more wide and rushed in first to warn Giuseppe about their guest and get the little girl a quilt.

After sometime, the Salvatore couple came in and saw the beautiful young lady near the fire place, which was lit by a servant. Giuseppe cleared his throat to get the attention of the unknown girl. Primadonna got up, dusted her skirt and bowed a little in respect of her elder.

"Hello Miss, My I know which house you belong in? Are you my sons' friend?" Primadonna warmly smiled at him "Good evening Sir, I deeply apologize for entering your house at such short notice, infact I had not given you any notice, I am Primadonna from the house Neris Tsimehcla, we had moved here from London just this morning, I went to explore the place and I met your kind Sons, they showed me around the place and we three have become good friends, sadly, due to being new here and unknown of the ways of this town, I just simply cannot remember my way to my home, I arrived here with your sons so that you can help me find my parents...? Please?"

Giuseppe was slapped with realization, this child here was the daughter of that mysterious trader who had established his business few months ago at Mystic Falls and he had to say, He was excellent at it, today they had got to know about this man's name and family, Giuseppe felt this as an opportunity God had thrown at his feet, as he had wanted to make a friendship with this man.

Lillian was now next to Primadonna, who was now covered with a warm quilt and her hands were busy with a teacup in them. "Oh Giuseppe, we should help her!"Giuseppe nodded and then made preparations to send out his servants to find the Tsimehcla House, but suddenly their door burst open.

"Mum! Papa! Marta!" Primadonna ran towards her family and hugged them tightly, Arielle kissed her daughter's head and then looked at the Salvatores who all wore a shocked face, all of them thinking one thing. 'How did they knew she was here...?'

Achilleus coughed at the staring, which made them stop. "You all must be thinking how we knew she was here right? Well we asked around with the description of her outfit and face and they said that she was in a carriage which had the Salvatore Family's Crest." Then they all four nodded in realization.

"Please If you have now arrived at our home, you must have a meal, it is dinner time now and I cannot simply leave you like this.!" Lillian said while smiling at the Family in front of her, The Couple first hesitated but when they saw the excitement in the faces of the kids of the idea of them staying together for more time, they agreed.

"Let me help you then." Arielle said while Lillian was going in the kitchen with the maids.Then Giuseppe took Achilleus in his study to discuss the matters regarding their business.

"So, now we have more time to talk, can we show you our house?" Stefan asked with excitement filled in his voice, Primadonna nodded and then Stefan grabbed her hand and took her first to his room. "This is my bed and that is where I study, do you like it?" Damon chuckled "Yes, which is most of the time kept clean because neither he studies there nor he sleeps here as he gets scared at night and comes to my room!" Stefan glared Damon and swatted his arm. "Hey! Ow! I am your older brother! you cannot do that!" Stefan huffed, which made both of them laugh.

"Now my turn." Damon grabbed Primadonna's hand and took her to his room. "Almost as same as his, but much more used." Both of them then realized that they were still holding each other's hand, there face turned red and they quickly broke the hold.

"Children! Dinner's ready!" They heard Arielle shout. They rushed down and saw the plates were set and the food bowls on the table Both the brothers sat and left a seat in the middle for Primadonna, which made the parents laugh.

The food was served by the servants and both the families ate the dinner in peace. When they were finally done, the dessert was served to them and after it, they bid farewell with a promise to keep meeting each other as much as they could.