ένα

⧪'It all begins with a small step

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'It all begins with a small step.'

➦ 𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒏 𝑹𝒂𝒚𝒔 had Finally pierced through her window Blinds Primadonna woke up and looked at the switched off ceiling fan on the roof of her Room

She tried to find her phone with her still blurred eyes and then suddenly heard a thudding noise 'shit..'.. It was her phone,she bent down towards the level of the floor, which wasn't much and picked the phone up and saw the screen was cracked now.

'What a way.. To start the day..'  She got up and placed the phone on her vanity table and picked the outfit she had decided last night for today and went in to take a bath, hoping for it to be calming for her.

After awhile she got out, changed and fresh for the start of her new year at the same school.She went downstairs and looked at the family photo which was eating dust because Primadonna didn't not have the courage to even touch it after both her parents left her for one reason and another which wouldn't let her be kicked out of the house.

She went to the kitchen and took out the pan, then she cracked an egg and made an egg sandwich out of it.

Primadonna Dusted of her hands after she had eaten in a hurry and ran out to the front door and locked it and rushed towards the school as the school was pretty near her house and plus she didn't had a car.

As soon as she reached her school,all the anxiety kicked back in.. 'Wait.. What people call me lapdog again? No.. It won't be they must've forgotten about it! Yeah!'

" 'Sup Lapdog! The Girls are in there!" said one of the jocks whom Primadonna remembered as Tyler Lockwood 'Great.. Well atleast I have my friends'

Primadonna went inside and Saw Caroline Forbes hugging out the breath of Elena Gilbert and next to them was Bonnie Bennet, these girls were her friends since they were children, atleast how she remembers it.

"How are you?" Caroline had asked Elena, who looked uncomfortable with the Interrogation she clearly didn't want to have.

"How is she? Is she good?" she asked Bonnie then Primadonna went towards them and said "Hey Guys, how are-"  'Shoot'
"I mean It is so great to see guys back again! I missed you alot!"

Bonnie and Elena were relieved by the Tall girls entry but not Caroline, smiled at Primadonna and then Left.

Bonnie smiled at Primadonna and said "Thanks alot.. Things were starting to get bit.. Wacky.. You saved us"

Primadonna smiled and said "No probs, but I didn't realised you guys were feeling wacky or else I could've butted in sooner"

Then they both looked at Elena and Bonnie was about to say something when Elena said "No comment.. Please.. But yeah Thanks Prim."