Εξήντα

>Primadonna opened her eyes and looked around her surroundings, which was completely unknown to her, then she looked at her condition, a red jacket was on her and her pants were torn off to some corner of the room

She then flinched at the sound of groaning from her left, she turned her head to the direction of the sound and to her relief found Stefan, but also to her confusion, shirtless. She grabbed his shoulder and started shaking it vigorously "Wake up sleepy head! Where even are we?!" she grumbled as she again tried to figure out what exactly was going on. 

Stefan woke up after almost fainting because of the person beside him and then got confused like her too. He looked at himself and then at Primadonna" Apparently we both had sex at a completely unknown place... " just then they heard some say" Just sex? Quetsiyah came in with two glasses filled with lemonade. 

"You guys were pure dogs in heat, how much long since you didn't had any?" Primadonna blushed in embarrassment and covered her face "Please don't tell me you were also involved." Quetsiyah then chuckled "Oh no sweetheart, I was just like a guardian for you both, went to the nearest bar yesterday, saw you both completely drunk and making a chaos in there, when the bartender saw me looking at you both, he threw you both at me, then you both clinged onto the bourbon, vodka and tequila bottles, had to buy them for you. Then just as we came here, you both started making out, doing body shots, that was my que to leave, but the good part for me is that you both look in a good mood and we're even sleeping well when I had came early in the morning to check, so here, berries?"

Just as the witch finished, Stefan grabbed some in his palm, but Primadonna grabbed the whole bowl, couldn't blame a hungry girl."Thanks. What's got you in such a good mood?" Quetsiyah then smiled and said "I happened to see a text message pop up on your phone when I had came in for a check in. Warning from your friends. Silas took the cure. He's a witch. He's mortal and now, I can kill him. Get up you beautiful people, your doppelgänger dies today." she finishes as she points at Stefan. 

They both get up and then look around at the pieces of their clothes, Primadonna sighs and then snaps her finger, suddenly a grey t-shirt and blue pants appear on Stefan and Primadonna. Quetsiyah looks at them and coos "Aww, couple twinning?" Primadonna then looks at Stefan and whines "Hey! I cannot imagine different clothes at the same time!" she then grabs the edge of her t-shirt and ties a knot and folds it inside, making it look like a crop top. 

Stefan then slowly raises his hand "May I ask, what even was that? Doe, how did you.. Bring clothes?" Primadonna then chuckles "That, my love, is alchemy, long explanation, will do it later, right now, we have an ass hole to kill."

Tessa then says "Silas is looking for the anchor. It's the object I used to bind the spell when I created the other side. Destroy it - the spell is broken. No more supernatural limbo and Silas can die and find peace. I would rather his lying, cheating ass not have that." Stefan then nods at Quetsiyah"Great. Fine. I approve. Where is it?"

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 ➥𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘 [𝐓𝐕𝐃] [𝟏]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara