Εβδομήντα επτά

Caroline carried Stefan's grey body after finally calming down for sometime, Primadonna also held herself together and took Seraphina from her before she carried Stefan

Primadonna then freed her one arm and grabbed Caroline, "Where?" Caroline sniffed as she answered "Our college's commons area, no one will be there currently." Primadonna nodded her head and teleported them at the place, Caroline then placed his body on the couch, Primadonna had a neutral broken expression on her face as she stared at Stefan's dead face while Caroline was on the ground, crying again. 

Just then Elena and Damon rush inside, Elena gasps as she sees Stefan's grey body "Oh, my God. Stefan!" she then runs and sits on the coffee table next to the couch. Damon though held the same facial expression as his girlfriend. 

Caroline then sobbed as she tried to explain "my mind was completely blank and this was the only place I could think of, I am so sorry." Caroline then stammered "Bonnie has a plan, right? She—she said that she could bring people back." she then looked at Damon and Elena, who weren't saying anything "Tell me that she can bring him back!" 

Damon then finally said "We'll bring him back. Come on. Let's get away from prying eyes." Damon, Elena and Caroline, together, pick up Stefan's body and take it to their dorm room, they knew Primadonna was in a shocked state and couldn't help. 

Primadonna was sitting on the bed, rocking Seraphina in her arms, and had blocked her surroundings so she wouldn't hear the commotion her dad was making by breaking the furniture around. 

"Damon stop." both of them turn to see Bonnie, Damon then points at her with the metal rod he had used to break the vase. "You said you had a plan, Bonnie." Bonnie then replies "I did. I had a traveler who knew the right spell." 

Primadonna then sighs "And let me guess, you lost her?" Bonnie then justifies herself as she suddenly feels a weird feeling of Primadonna being so emotionless and sarcastic at the same time, it was like she turned off her emotions even though she wasn't a vampire. 

"I didn't lose her. She was sucked into oblivion like everyone else on the Other Side." Damon then shouts at her "Then find another one!" Bonnie then explains to them "It's more than just knowing the spell. Markos was able to come back because dozens of Travelers were willing to sacrifice themselves in order to overwhelm me. I doubt they'll be willing to do that for a bunch of supernatural strangers." 

Damon then scoffs as he points the rod at her again "You know who needs motivation?" and then starts getting closer to her with the rod pointed at her neck, Primadonna looks up and says in a low tone "Damon don't.." he then says to Bonnie "You need motivation because if the Other Side goes away, everyone we know there, including you, goes away with it."