Σαράντα ένα

>"What the hell do you mean by sired to him?!" Caroline grunted at her friend's cluelessness "Ugh, I wish you were here!" Primadonna then questioned "Where?" for which Caroline replied "The Salvatore House

... >"What the hell do you mean by sired to him?!" Caroline grunted at her friend's cluelessness "Ugh, I wish you were here!" Primadonna then questioned "Where?" for which Caroline replied "The Salvatore House."

Suddenly, in front of Caroline and Stefan, Primadonna teleported "Oh my god! What was that, that was so cool, you can turn into air now?" Caroline then looked at her outfit "Why are in your Pjs?" Primadonna then shrugged "More comfortable, now, tell me, what exactly happened?" 

Caroline then nodded "Alright, remember how Elena became a vampire because Damon's blood was in her when she died? Right? So maybe she is sired to him." Stefan then interrupted the blonde "Hey,Hey,hold the phone, we are not sure here Prim."

"Yes, we are Prim! Elena is sired to Damon! Which means her one singular burning desire is to make him happy, just like Klaus and his hybrids!" She frowned, which made Primadonna whisper "that makes so much more sense in context to what happened in the morning." Caroline then also exclaimed "Right?! Thank god I wasn't the only one who thought it was weird!" 

"Okay, wait, that is not the correct way to define sire bond." Stefan told her. "Plus,A  vampire sired to another vampire is one in a million. Maybe it won't affect her the same way." He shrugged and Caroline furrowed her brows. 

" Well, we all already know its affecting her, she is becoming Damon's lapdog, God Prim you should've been there when she talked." Primadonna then replied "Stefan, I think Caroline's absolutely right, I mean what else does sire mean then?" 

"Yes, thanks, aren't you seeing it Stefan? Everything he says, she agrees with. Everything he asks her to do... she does." Caroline told them. "We need to do something." Then Caroline took her phone out from her pocket and started to call Elena. 

"Wait, no, hold on Caroline." Stefan stopped her. "This isn't gossip. You can't just drop this on her before we know what's happening for sure." Caroline then explained "I need to talk to Tyler, okay? Maybe he'll know what to do."which made  Stefan sigh.

"All right, talk to Tyler, but please don't tell anyone else. If this is true, then it may have an influence on Elena's every action and emotion since she became a vampire." Caroline looked at him for a moment before nodding "God.. This is a pure mess, Oh shit, I had to check on Andie, see you guys." Primadonna then again went back to her home. 

Then she got a call from Caroline "What now Care-bear?" Caroline huffed "come to school! You are so not skipping!" Primadonna grunted and in a snap, changed her clothes into a pink sundress and roman style sandals, with her hair tied in a ponytail. Then she teleported to the back alley near to school with her bag, and ran inside to see Caroline, Elena and Bonnie near the lockers together. 

"Hey guys, what were you all talking about?" Bonnie then said while hugging "Hey Prim, I missed you alot" Primadonna smiled and hugged her friend too. "Nothing serious, just we need to have a sleep over, you in?" Primadonna thought for a while "Uh yeah. Sure." Elena smiled and hugged Primadonna "Great, we can also crash The Salvatore's Wine celler."