Τριάντα πέντε(season three ends here)

➤"You know? I am still shocked that you wanted to help me here Prim

...➤"You know? I am still shocked that you wanted to help me here Prim." Primadonna looked up from her phone at Rebekah "Well me too, but as an explanation, I would like to say that you are my friend, I will never leave you again Beckah.." Rebekah smiled at the Siren Princess. 

"You alright?" Primadonna sighed and gave her friend a defeated look "Yeah.. Maybe? Nope not at all.." as she remembered her conversation with Martha last night. 

"Your Highness, where was Her Highness?" Primadonna sighed and placed the sleeping 8 year old on her bed and covered her with her blanket.

As soon as they got out of the room "She had been given a dare to do something stupid, Thankfully a man kept her safe. God Marta, what if I am being reckless? What if me going to my friends so much is making me neglect her?" Martha sighed and patted Primadonna's head "Your Highness please, I am there for her, you are also still a kid, you don't have to worry about parenting, she is your sister, not daughter... It is okay if you make mistakes.... Plus you have far more bigger things to worry about."

Primadonna then gave Martha a confused look" What do you mean?" Martha sighed and prepared to tell Primadonna the news" The supernatural world, the spell we had placed, is slowly fading away.... And there are people in it who are trying to take your powers.. And that can only happen if they wear your crown of the sea.. " Primadonna was still confused by Martha. 

" When Poseidon had created Mystique, he wanted her to rule the sea in his absence on Earth, Mystique being a timid person, backed away, but the crown for the queen was already formed, so Poseidon hid the crown away, telling Destiny and Fate to only make it possible for the Mystique rebirths to get the crown, but now that there are far more creatures than there were at that time.... It could be possible for them to take your crown... And I am saying you because you are the rightful heir to the crown." Primadonna then questioned" So does this mean that now I have to find a crown? "

Primadonna went back to her reality and looked at Rebekah" Everything is fine.. " When they had finally reached the storage unit, Rebekah parked the car outside and they both got out the car quickly, they both walked towards the elevator and pushed the button to open it up, they got in and pressed the button for the floor Damon had told them about. 

As soon as they stepped in the floor, a bell started ringing, both the girls noticed few broken storage units and decided to investigate for their friend "Damon?!" Primadonna shouted "Damon this isn't funny! Come out!" Rebekah also chimed in. 

Suddenly two hands covered their mouths and dragged them behind "Shush, it's me." Then he gestured both the girls to follow him, which they did after giving the male Vampire a confused look, after a while they reached in front of a casket and Damon pointed at it.. 

both girls quickly started wheeling it away with damon, and soon, they spotted a car. they were about to put it inside when out of nowhere Alaric came out and grabbed Rebekah, slamming her head against the car and throwing her to the ground. Primadonna's eyes widened and she tried to channel her magic to stop him, but he was faster. he pushed her hard and she went flying to the floor and landed next to Rebekah. she groaned loudly as she felt blood flowing down from her head and saw Damon rushing to Alaric, but he kicked him out of his way. Alaric opened the casket and pulled out the white oak stake. Primadonna's eyes opened as wide as saucers and she got up as fast as she could, ignoring the pain on her side and trying to rush towards Alaric.