Σαράντα εννέα

>The Royal Siren took a deep breath as she curled into a ball on her bed "thirty six people are dead

>The Royal Siren took a deep breath as she curled into a ball on her bed "thirty six people are dead... Caroline accidentally killed.. Silas is here.. Fuck.. He might try to either.. Kill me because I look like Mystique or try to kidnap and keep with him forever... Because I Look like Mystique.. Psh.. He couldn't hurt me.. No one can.. Right?" Primadonna muttered softly as she bit her nail, just then her room's door opened. 

"Habby Belated Birthday to You, Happy Belated Birthday to you! Happy Belated Birthday dear Prima, Happy belated to you!" both Martha and Pandora sang as they entered in with the whole working staff whom Primadonna rarely saw but she did always see their work. 

Primadonna faked a bug smile and dragged her knees to the end of the bed as Pandora and Martha placed the cake in front of her with candles on it, she looked at everyone and then closed her eyes 'I want... Forever happiness..' then she opened them and blew her candles. 

As soon as she did so, everyone started clapping, then Primadonna took the knife from Martha and sliced her cake with it and fed it to first Martha and then Pandora,Then they both fed her. 

"Mm,oh wow, it's so good! Where is it from?" Martha smiled and pointed at a rather large man with chef uniform "Chef Walter made it, more layers are their for the staff, so you both can equally eat this one, maybe we can do a party next time." Primadonna thanked Walter and then they all vanished. 

Martha also left the girls as they kept taking bites of the cake "How did Chef knew my favourite flavor?" Pandora then smiled and said "I told him Maddie! I always see this flavoured sweets in your stash." Primadonna then playfully glared at her "Panda, did you go through my stash?" Pandora then quickly shook her head, shocked because she revealed her secret. 

Primadonna smiled and then ran after he sister "That is why it was getting smaller! You little theif!" Pandora laughed as they both ran around the room, Primadonna then quickly teleported in front of her and picked her up "Got you!" Pandora huffed and turned her head away from her sister. 

"No fair! You did magic! Wait till I learn magic, then we will play a fair one!" Primadonna sighed as she placed Pandora down and ruffled her hair "Good, I will be waiting for that day." for which Pandora asked "Why can't I train now Maddie?" Primadonna then answered "Panda.. I told you before sweetie, you... are very strong right now... Hmm.. Like a cup completely filled with tea.. So... If I move you, even a little, everything will spill, right? So, imagine if the cup could grow? Then? Then the tea won't spill! So to not let the tea spill, we have to wait till you grow. Okay?" Pandora then sadly, but understandingly nodded and left the room with the rest of the cake to eat. 

Primadonna sighed and the she went to her bedside table and grabbed her phone" Nik... Nik.. " she dialed Niklaus' number and called him....... This led to 15 minutes.... Then from 15 to 20...and then 25...Niklaus wasn't picking up his phone, Primadonna let out a shaken breath" Oh no.. What if something happened? No.. Maybe he could be having one of his tantrum episodes.. " she then quickly changed into a white collard shirt, high waisted white wide pant and then wore a pastel purple cheque crop sweater and at the end wore her white sneakers.