Εξήντα ένα

>Aphrodite stared at the demi goddess in front of her, who was looking anywhere but her and her eyes were completely swollen and red "May I know the god damn reason we are in this house and not where you were sleeping earlier the night?" Primadonn...

>Aphrodite stared at the demi goddess in front of her, who was looking anywhere but her and her eyes were completely swollen and red "May I know the god damn reason we are in this house and not where you were sleeping earlier the night?" Primadonna then glanced at the glaring person as she covered herself with the blanket. 

Apollo shook his head as he stirred his tea, he then removed his one leg from the other and got up from the seatte and walked towards the girls and sat next to Primadonna "Prim, you have to tell us, keeping it in never really brings anything.." Primadonna then peeked outside from the blanket, rising hopes for the Greek gods for her to say something, but it all shattered away when she hid herself again, Aphrodite scoffed and then grabbed the borders of the blanket and snatched it away from Primadonna "Ow! You hurt my nail!" 

For which the goddess of beauty replied "And you're hurting my brain! I need answers Primadonna Neris Tsimehcla!" Primadonna huffed as she folded her arms and sat back to the leather supporting board of the bed "Fine. Don't need to go on full name, Stefan got his memories back, I was awake when I heard him and Elena talking in the morning, she had came in to give him coffee,he revealed it to her, then I saw him getting interrogated by Damon.. So I left.." 

Apollo then rubbed his face with his hands as he looked at the girl with disbelief, how could someone so intelligent and beautiful do something so stupid, right now, she was literally asking to be compared with Epimetheus, but then he remembered, every one turns foolish when it's the matter of Love. 

"Primadonna, may I know why we are back at your Palace then, I thought you were studying in Greece? No, wait, first of all, why did you leave?" Primadonna looked at Apollo and gave him a tired smile, she was now used to being kept away "Did you hear me Apollo? He has his memories back, he might love Elena now, again, Elena is his epic love, I had my time with him, I am happy." Aphrodite then groaned and sat in front of the demi goddess. 

She couldn't believe the words her cousin was saying, how could she give up on love so easily? When she had went through so much just to be with the people she loves, and after all that fiasco? She really wanted to be the one to Kill Katherine, that woman ruined her life, way more times than she should have. 

"Prim, my honey, my sweet innocent Ambrosia, did you ask him? Did you even talk to him? How can you just.. Go poof!? I am really questioning your life choices right now, like.. really.." Primadonna then answers "Don't worry Rory, I am used to it, it has happened before, I mean, not my any lover loosing their memory, but you know what I mean, I will end up finishing few tubs of Cookie's 'n' cream ice cream, watch few... Many rom coms, sad rom, and maybe even action films, really like James Bond." everybody then suddenly flinch when a generic ring tone starts playing in Primadonna's phone, they all crawl towards it, as it was in the corner of the bed and see the caller ID. 

" Stefan?" Primadonna looks at it confused, thinking of any reason the vampire would call her now, but then she remembered, they all might need her for something "What are you doing stupid?! Pick up the phone!" Primadonna flinched at her cousin's tone, but quickly obeyed her and accepted the call.