Εβδομήντα τέσσερα

Primadonna, Stefan and Elena were in the restaurant of Whitmore, and Primadonna was helping Elena revise for her subjects, Elena then smiled at her friend and offered "Breakfast? Professor Tsimehcla? Or any dessert?" Primadonna then shook her inde...

Primadonna, Stefan and Elena were in the restaurant of Whitmore, and Primadonna was helping Elena revise for her subjects, Elena then smiled at her friend and offered "Breakfast? Professor Tsimehcla? Or any dessert?" Primadonna then shook her index finger and said "Oh no, no, no, no. You cannot do that, now focus!" she finished as she snapped her fingers right in front of her face. 

Elena then flinched away as she asked "What ami exactly doing?" Stefan then answered for Primadonna "Distraction tactics. Stay focused." Primadonna, nodded her head agreeing with her boyfriend and then said "So psychology, sociology, and anthropology share the assumption that..." 

For which Elena finished her sentence "Scientific methods can be used to understand human behavior." Primadonna smiled and gave her a thumbs up "That's very good, as in verbatim, which means that I need to ask you more difficult questions."

Elena stared at her friend and a smile slowly formed on her face "Thank you Prim,and.. Stefan.." Primadonna then looked up and gave her a confused smile "For what?" Elena then replied back "Volunteering to help me study, the second day after Damon declared that we can't be friends and that he never wants to see my face again.He didn't even talked properly to me when we were trying to find some way to help Pandora.. " Elena then took a deep breath and sighed "Speaking of distracting tactics." 

Primadonna then gave her a sympathetic smile "Elena, this is the least I could after that night... I cannot believe Medusa could compel to see something, different entirely.. Just.. And don't worry, I will talk to Damon, he must have had a reason to do such thing..I know that.. He must have been frustrated.. And.. " Elena then finished" And I remind him of Katherine, the person who is maybe a reason why you died, because I remember Damon telling me Katherine was there when you were in London. So now that he finally have you back, I understand why he doesn't even want to see me."

Primadonna sighed with defeat, not wanting her boyfriend and friend to be on such terms. Just then they all three saw Bonnie coming near then, which made Primadonna smile with relief. 

" Bonnie! Hi!" Primadonna cheered as she waved at her friend, Bonnie smiled at the enthusiastic girl and waved her back as she came closer to them "Hey, sorry I am late, what did I miss?" 

Elena then answered to her "Oh nothing just, revision from above, good that you are here now." Bonnie smiled as she sat next to Elena. Elena then questioned "Actually, I am surprised you are up for studying, considering.. You know.. The other side..." Stefan then finished "Falling apart?" 

Primadonna gave Bonnie a look of disbelief "And you didn't tell me? Bonnie why do you hide such things?!" Bonnie then raised her hands and grabbed Primadonna's "No, don't worry, it's fine! I didn't wanted to stress you!" Primadonna sighed as she looked around, she couldn't believe her friend had just said that, it was like, if something would happen to Pandora, and she wouldn't know but her friends will, they will hide it from her, just to not let her 'stress' much.