𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖁𝕴𝕴𝕴

"Never leave me"

"Never leave me"

...➤ "Prim, who was that man out there?" Mugadha asked her introvert friend, she was few of the only people who could read Primadonna like a children's book. Primadonna snapped out of her daze "Oh No one, he was my horse riding instructor, that is it." Mugadha knew better than considering the handsome man outside just a horse riding instructor due to the facial expression of Primadonna.. She smiled at her friend.

"Oh really now? Your face says otherwise." Primadonna stared at Mugadha as if she had accused her of murder "Maggie! There is nothing like that! And you know I am already betrothed, and I will never betray him!" Mugadha mumbled "Yeah but this man showed you more affection than Damon has in the years of your betrothal."

Primadonna could easily hear her friend "Maggie, please Do not make me second guess, Damon's mother has just expired I don't want him to have more sorrow, plus I really want to be with him!" Mugadha caressed her friend's cheek.

"Alright, I understand, we all are young, we all have confusing emotions, I hope you recover from them." Primadonna sighed and then pulled out a gift wrapped box "Happy Birthday Maggie!" Mugadha smiled "I am surprised you remembered, even though I never told you about my birthday." Primadonna smiled sheepishly at her comment.

"Let's just say, I have contacts! Now! Open it, we have surprise waiting for you!"

It was now a new day, Primadonna got up from her bed in the cold winter morning and made herself some hot chocolate, the day was not really bright, as usual but she decided to not let it spoil her mood

After finishing her beverage, Primadonna took a warm bath and got dressed for the next lesson for Horse riding, she was rather excited to meet Elijah again, he was calm, he treated her well than rest of the youngsters in her institute and it looked like he wanted to be her friend.

"Prim you do know it's literally 7 in the morning? The classes don't start till 9!Plus you don't usually wake up till 9:30!" Mugadha grumbled while covering her whole body with the heavy quilt. "I know, but right now I have my horse riding lesson!" Mugadha quickly threw away the quilt and ran upto her friend.