Πενήντα

[The dress Primadonna had bought

[The dress Primadonna had bought.]

> Martha went towards the Royal Siren's room with a glass case "Prim, your dress is here!" Primadonna quickly ran to the case and opened it, there it sat her beautiful gown, which was specially made by the alchemists, from the fabric to the enchanted diamonds and stones on it, Primadonna smiled as she admired her gown" Thank You so much Marta, I cannot wait to wear it!" Martha smiled at the girl as she left. 

Primadonna again ran her hands through the fabric, as she did so, she felt a surge of energy in her" Guess the dress is also an energy booster, cool." she then jumped back on her bed and grabbed her phone, suddenly Caroline's name popped up on the screen, Primadonna accepted the call and placed the phone near her ear.

"Hey Care, what happened?" for which Caroline replied "Dress emergency! Hurry, me and Bonnie need help!" Primadonna then replied "Alright, be there in a minute." Primadonna then quickly changed her clothes into a a white shirt and blue shorts dungarees and wore high heeled sneakers, then she tied her hair in a high ponytail and then teleported at the back of the boutique. 

"Yes, what is it?" Bonnie and Caroline then smiled "It's our last time we choose a dress like this before graduation, so we wanted you to be there too." Primadonna scoffed and then smiled and hugged her friends "Well... I have already gotten my dress, but, I will help you both choose yours, okay?" for which they both nodded at. 

"So, how does this look?" Caroline turned around in her dress as Bonnie said "you look super hot." for which Primadonna added "Yeah like, if I was a boy, I would jump on you, with consent of course." which made both the girls laugh "Oh yeah?" for which Primadonna smiled "Yeah."

"Matt and I are gonna have the sexiest date there." then the smile vanished from Primadonna's face "Shit.. I don't have date.." for which Caroline said "Why don't you come with us? We four?" for which Primadonna shrugged "Okay." then Bonnie asked "Wait, where is Alistair?" Primadonna sighed, she didn't wanted to reveal Alistair's secret, as he didn't wanted to and he was her friend "He isn't coming.." it wasn't a lie, he wasn't really coming, but Alistair had to go to the Alchemist's realm to train to be the leader of the Knights.

"You know what? Leave him. I love friend-prom. And it's exactly what prom should be-- friends and memories." for which Primadonna and Bonnie agreed "Yes, it sucks that my boyfriend can't be here, but the three of us are gonna have the night of our lives." just then the door jingles as someone enters the shop. Caroline and Primadonna looks up and their smile falters. Elena and Rebekah enter the store.

"Hey Bonnie, heard you got your mind wiped, Primmie! Why aren't you trying anything?" for which Primadonna smiled and answered "I already have my dress at home Ellie. I got it already made." then Rebekah asked with curiosity "Who made it Prim?" for which Primadonna replied "The alchemists, they wanted my last prom to be special, the dress is filled with enchanted stones and diamonds, to keep me energetic throughout the event." Rebekah then smiled at her friend "Nice to hear you've got personal tailors, by the way, I loved the bag, also Elijah loved the gift too." Primadonna stiffens, which was noticed by the rest three of them "Did he now, I mean, good, that you both liked it." but then Elena says "I didn't, it sucked, if you wanted to give me something expensive, should have just given money, I would have bought something for myself." which Caroline scoff.