Πενήντα ένα

>Damon and Stefan had locked Elena in the cellar after what she had done, currently, Primadonna and the brothers were sitting in the parlor and discussing their plans "She's the calmest desiccating vampire I've ever seen

>Damon and Stefan had locked Elena in the cellar after what she had done, currently, Primadonna and the brothers were sitting in the parlor and discussing their plans "She's the calmest desiccating vampire I've ever seen. I remember when you starved me down there for three days. I would've wept at your feet for an orange peel." Primadonna grimaced at the information as she took a bite from an apple. 

Stefan then argued"Look, she's not gonna beg for blood. Begging means desperation, emotion. She's still in no-humanity zone." Damon then looked at the direction of the door and then at them and asked"How hungry does she have to be before we can torture some feelings back into her?" for which Stefan answered "A lot more hungrier than she is now, apparently." which made Primadonna then questioned "Then, what are we supposed to do in the meantime?" 

As soon as she finished her sentence, Katherine Pierce entered the room "Maybe I can provide a little excitement." suddenly Katherine's whole body burned, turned into Ash and then regenerated "that was exciting." Katherine gasped and then glared at Primadonna "What the fuck did you?!" Primadonna then gave her a menacing glare, which ran chills in all three of their spines "killed you and then brought you back to life." Damon then asked "Wait, you just killed her? And then stupidly brought her back! Why would you do that?" Primadonna then sighed "Well, I didn't, Hades did, that was hell fire, Petrova, us siren's can telepathy through soul or blood, I used the soul method, Hades did it, but he had to bring you back to life because, of course Zeus' rules. Tell me, how did it feel? You know, if I would kill you, you won't go to the other side, you will first go to Tartorus and then to Hell, and then drown for eternity in sea of the tortured souls, so if you guys ever ant her to be killed, let me know." Damon laughed as Stefan sighed at the Royalty. 

Katherine then scoffed" Thank You, Prima, loved the Welcome Home gift." then she went to the bar and grabbed a drink as Damon said" Wow, look who went and got bold. Last time I checked, Klaus was plotting your eternal demise." Katherine then said after taking a sip of her drink" Well it doesn't matter anymore, Klaus is gone." Primadonna's calm Expression changed to confusion and worry" Wht do you mean gone?" Katherine then smirked at Primadonna"Let's just say that werewolf girl, Hayley, turned out to be just the thing we needed to get Klaus out of our lives-- for good.You thought I wouldn't know what you three did Prima?" Primadonna looked at Katherine with shock before she looked at the brothers. 

Damon, knowing exactly what she was about to do, said in a hurry" Prim, no dont-" but it was too late, she had already disappeared, he then glared at Katherine" You fucking bitch... "

_____

Primadonna heard Rebekah say as she teleported near the entrance"What family? We're three distrustful acquaintances who happen to share a bloodline. I, for one, hope they've found a way to make that traitorous bastard rot." She then walked to the siblings" What is going on?"

Elijah's eyes quickly turned to Primadonna as his breath fastened" Prima, what are you doing here?" Primadonna then shook her head"That doesn't matter Elijah, who Rebekah hopes found their way to make Nik rot, where is he?!" Elijah then sighed "New Orleans, some witches are conspiring against him, which you know means slaughter and blood." but Rebekah then interrupted "Prim, those are French quarter with es, they are very powerful, they will surely kill him, we cannot do anything."