Εξήντα εννέα

Primadonna and Stefan were standing right in front Damon, telling him the whole truth about the switch between Katherine and Elena, Damon, who was still chained up, let out a scoff, finding it hard to believe about everything which was just told t...

Primadonna and Stefan were standing right in front Damon, telling him the whole truth about the switch between Katherine and Elena, Damon, who was still chained up, let out a scoff, finding it hard to believe about everything which was just told to him. 

"She is.. Brilliant... You never had a thought to tell me? Stefan? Prima?" Primadonna winced at his bitterness at her and then gave him an apologetic look, because that's all she could give to him "I am so sorry Damon, when I found out who she was, then.. She was threatening my baby.. She wanted to kill it.. And.. I don't know, at that moment I thought she actually could, because if I hadn't followed her, I wouldn't have ever known about this, and maybe, she could have pushed me down, or stab me in the stomach and.. Yeah, plus I only told Stefan because I wanted him to be aware she was not Elena, she was not our friend.. And.. You usually.. Go out of.. Control.. "

Damon scoffed at her words, feeling offended and asked" Oh yeah? When did I?" which made everyone roll their eyes, Stefan then replied" You promised me eternal misery." Caroline then also added" You almost killed Bonnie because of the necklace." at the last, Primadonna continued" You most of the time, threw me hardly on the ground after lifting me in the air by my throat.. So... Yeah.. " Damon gave all of his companions a forced smile" Geez guys, you sure as hell know how to make someone feel special.. Now.. Back to the Katherine and Elena switch situation, please"

Stefan, who kept noticing his behaviour, said in a little shock "Are you not even a little surprised that Elena was actually Katherine? Plus the fact that she almost killed our baby?" Damon then looked dead in the eyes of his brother "Don't even.. Stefan, I am furious about the threat she gave to he- the child, but. Katherine can do stuff like this so.. Nope, not even a little." 

Stefan then asked him again, still not convinced about it "And you realize that it was Katherine who broke up with you. It wasn't, uh, Elena." Primadonna wanted to interrupt, saying that maybe it was Elena, because Katherine was still there with them when they could have broken up, but she kept quiet. She then saw Damon, who shook his head, knowing that maybe it was Katherine, but he didn't care. 

Stefan then tried to summarise everything which went down "Right. So, your little murder spree with Enzo, where you, uh, killed Aaron, you nearly killed Jeremy, AND you tried to kill Wes, but you got infected with that ripper virus. That was all you reacting. To Katherine." 

Damon then gave his brother a confused and irritated look "I'm trying figure out why you decided to tell a starving, bloodthirsty, vampire-feeding Ripper that his nemesis is still walking around, alive and well, while I'm stuck in this cell and can't do anything about it." 

Primadonna then assured him "Don't worry Damon, he has it under control.. Right?" finishing with looking back at Stefan, for which he nodded his head for,confiriming his girlfriend. 

Damon then remarked "I would love to hear this.." 

Stefan and Primadonna went upstairs to see Matt, Tyler and Caroline.