Εβδομήντα δύο

Stefan and Caroline had dropped off Primadonna, as by her instructions, she wanted to go back to her parents

Primadonna stood in front of the castle door as it slowly opened, the gate guard had informed her that her parents were awake. She couldn't wait to see them. 

Primadonna got in and looked at the eerily dark lobby of the castle, then she saw light at her room, where her parents were kept at, she quickly teleported inside and saw them, sitting in front of the television. 

Achilleus looked at his left and gave his daughter a huge smile "Prima! Look, I taught your mom how a television works, come sit, Little Mermaid is on." Primadonna let out a cry and ran to her parents, Arielle quickly got up and hugged her daughter tightly as she cried too "My baby... My Primadonna..." 

Primadonna then looked at her father, and he gave her a nod as he got up too and hugged his wife and daughter "I cannot believe you both are back to me..I just... Felt so.. Empty without you both..." Arielle smiled and pulled away from Primadonna and caressed her face "My little siren song, I cannot believe how beautiful you look, are you okay? Did the spell break? Do.." but then she trailed off when she heard another heartbeat. 

"Prima... Are you.. Pregnant?" Primadonna smiled and nodded her head "Yeah.. I am.. Are you happy.?" Arielle let out few tears and nodded her head, as she gave her a huge smile "I am! I am so happy! Who is the father?" Primadonna's smile slowly turned into a nervous laugh "Uh.. Its uh.." Achilleus then placed his hand on her shoulder "Don't be shy honey, who is it?" Primadonna then finally let out "Stefan... Salvatore..?" the couple looked at their daughter with shock. 

"What? Stefan is still alive?" Primadonna then said "Yeah.... About that mom, he is a vampire.. And you know we can.. Kind of are able to make babies with vampires so.. Yeah.. Congrats.." 

Arielle sighed at her daughter's behaviour but then gave her a smile "You did always get what you wanted. I cannot stop you, and I won't." Primadonna let out a breath of relief as they all sat back down. 

"Mum, how was it? In there?" Arielle then gasped "Oh my god, I almost forgot, honey, promise me one thing.. Never.. Ever go into that prison world where we came back from.." Primadonna looked at her mother with confusion and then her father, who also sat back straight, looking alarmed. 

"Why? I mean if I don't have a reason I won't, but why?" Achilleus then continued "There.. Was a man in there with us, probably he looked like a teen, your age but... He was a pure menace... When we came in there, at first he avoided us, and we preffered that, because maybe he knew who we were.. We didn't talked to him much.. But one day.. "

Arielle then explained" I always had a necklace of your picture with me, I always kept it with me but, I don't know, I had to take it off to clean it a little, it was getting rusted, it was old iron, I had removed the necklace and kept it on the table, but when I came back.. I.... " Arielle sighed when she remembered the memory..