𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴

>"Papa, why are we going here?" Primadonna asked her father sadly as they both sat in the back of their blue Duesenberg Model J, Achilles sighed and caressed his daughter's cheeks, after so many decades, she had finally healed, the children inside...

>"Papa, why are we going here?" Primadonna asked her father sadly as they both sat in the back of their blue Duesenberg Model J, Achilles sighed and caressed his daughter's cheeks, after so many decades, she had finally healed, the children inside her dying resulted in her getting extremely weak, and after they had wiped her whole mind and made her think she was born on 1898 and she had lost her mother during birth and was left with a rich lonely father, Primadonna's personality turned quite.. Innocent.

Achilles smiled at his daughter while he answered "Songbird, I told you, were we gonna move to Chicago. You know why sweetie." Primadonna then huffed and looked away "I loved New Orleans better, the people were so nice there, I had so many friends!" Achilles then placed his hand on her shoulder "Sweetie, please listen to your father, I only want what's best for you, and I had to come to here for the benefit for my business." Primadonna then looked at the blury streets as she passed by them "Aren't we rich enough? You know what? Nevermind.." Achilles sighed and said "You can make more friends! Chicago is much more filled with people, here, I promise you, as soon as we reach to our home, you and me will go to a great place, what do you say?" Primadonna then gave her father a small smile "Okay.. But where?"

Then Achilles turned to the driver "Sir, is there any place filled with music, people and dance?" the driver smiled and said as he kept focus on the road "Mr. Tsimehcla! You just described Gloria's Bar, best out of any place, no sketchy people, it is filled with music, good food, and everything you want to entertain Young Madam." Primadonna smiled at the driver and then looked at her father "Oh, can we go Papa? Please!?" Achilles laughed and said "Why not, but at night, after you take a rest after the drive, alright?" Primadonna nodded her head and hugged her father.

______

Primadonna got out from the car by the help of the driver and then looked at her large house in front of her "Oh my goodness, papa, its beautiful!" Achilles smiled as her daughter ran inside and admired the house "Glad you like it sweetie, now, go get freshen up, take a rest and then we'll go at night, okay?" Primadonna nodded and Then ran upstairs, to find her room.

After a minute or so, she landed across a rather large room with a bay window too, she smiled and ran towards the bed and jumped on it" This is so nice! " then she removed her hat and coat and then went towards the bathroom and took a bath, changed into a nightgown and then laid on the bed to take a nap.

_____

Achilles and Primadonna were on their way to the bar, the driver dropped them off and said" Hope you have fun young miss, there are alot of people your age in there." Primadonna smiled and went inside, Achilles then glared at him" You had to?" Fabian then rolled his eyes" Oh please Lee, I am her uncle, she deserves to have fun, after everything that happened and don't you dare keep her locked away, got that? I will be watching you." Achilles sighed at his brother and went inside to see Primadonna was not near the entrance, he then mumbled" She will be fine, I don't think the history will repeat itself.. " he then ordered a drink and sat on one of the couches.