𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝕴

>Primadonna's eyes fluttered open as a headache slowly rose, she massaged her temples as she got up and looked at her clothes, she was in a party dress, which was confusing for her, she quickly removed the blanket from her body and ran downstairs ...

>Primadonna's eyes fluttered open as a headache slowly rose, she massaged her temples as she got up and looked at her clothes, she was in a party dress, which was confusing for her, she quickly removed the blanket from her body and ran downstairs to the main hall. 

"Father? Father? Papa!" Primadonna turned around around the middle of the house, searching for her father, as she was about call out to her father the fourth time she suddenly heard "You need assistance Young Madam?" Primadonna quickly turned around and met the eyes of two maids "Oh.. Uh.. Who are you both? Where is my father? Why am I in these clothes? I need answers!" one of the maid then answered "Miss, I am Georgia, she is Sydney, we are your personal maids, please come back, we will help you get freshen up, your father is out of house for some matters regarding his business, he will be back shortly, don't worry."

Primadonna sighed as she let the girls take her back to her room, gave her comfortable but a pretty dress and let her take a long bath. After Primadonna was done and neat, she went to the kitchen to see the food was on the table, she sighed at the almost empty table and then looked at the extra plate next to hers.

"Where is my father?.." she muttered under her breath as she sat down, she grabbed a knife and a fork and started eating her mashed potatoes with steak. After some time, she heard shuffling from the direction of the main door, she didn't had to turn around to know it was her father. 

Achilles smiled at his daughter as he sat back down and also started to eat his food, Primadonna placed her fork and knife down as her plate was taken away, but she didn't got up, she looked at her father who was still halfway through the breakfast "Father, I hope your... Trip regarding the business was profitable?" Achilles gave Georgia and Sydney a confused glance and then smiled at his daughter "Of course it did, why won't it?" then Primadonna again asked "Father.. Why was I wearing a rather uncomfortable, party wear dress? Do you know? Did I tell you?" 

Achilles then answered "Uh, actually, we had went to a bar, but it was so crowded, that you fainted, so we came back." Primadonna then nodded while giving her father a smile, as she didn't wanted to push it further.. 

_____

Primadonna was sitting on her Bay Window, going through her art when a painting of beach popped up in her mind, Primadonna then smirked as she looked at it and then tip toed to her father's room to see him sleeping. 

She smiled and then removed her heels, and then left the home and started to walk towards the beach nearby barefeet. As she was almost there,she then heard a voice behind her say "You know, you shouldn't have snuck outside like that.." Primadonna huffed and turned around, as she did so, she then saw a guy with features in rivalry of Adonis. 

"And who are you, if I may ask?" Primadonna asked as she looked at his black white striped vest on top of a white shirt, a long black coat a for hairstyle, his hair were slicked back. 

"Alistair Price.You could say I am your like bodyguard." Primadonna then grunted after hearing his words "Of course! He thinks I am a kid, and requires twenty four seven supervision." Then Alistair shook his head "No Young Madam, your father just.. fears to loose you, as you are the last family he has left after your mother.." Primadonna then frowned and looked down at her feet, now feeling guilty for not understanding her father.