Εξήντα πέντε

'I am feeling lonely, oh, I wish I had a lover that could hold me

'I am feeling lonely, oh, I wish I had a lover that could hold me.'

Primadonna woke up from her nth nap and got off from the bed as she stretched her muscles, just two days in and she was already feeling tired, she went to Stefan's wardrobe and grabbed a white shirt and conjured black denim short and half ruched the shirt in. 

She then patted her stomach "I guess the pop will take a month or so...but..i really wanna speed up the process... Oh wait" a mischievous smile formed on the Princess face, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath and called out to him. 

When she opened her eyes, there stood he "Hello grandfather of mine, how do you do?" Chronos huffed as he looked at his grand daughter "what do you wish to have child? That you called out to this old grand father of yours." Primadonna then smirked "You do know that if father or Uncle Zeus finds out I talked to you, he wil badly harm you again right?" Which made the King of Elsyium huff, he suddenly had this urge to tell her that he let her guardian Martha help her ex lover, she surely took the gene to have many lovers from her uncle. 

" Oh please, that son of mine defeated me, but I am still the King Of Elsyium! Now.. What do you want?" Primadonna then looked down at her stomach "Grow my baby, you must have senced it by now, right?" Chronos then let a small smile form on his lips "I surely did, and even rest of the olympiad, they are rather making celebrations for the child,but why do you wish to grow them?" Primadonna then huffed "I wanna feel them, know their gender, maybe a little? You are the god of time, so maybe.. Fast forward it a little? Atleast this much that.. In a week or two, I pop out, pretty please, Grandfather?" 

She then joined her hands and pouted, Chronus tried to avoid her but then at last, he sighed with defeat, he couldn't go against his grand daughter, he believed Poseidon really created something this time" Alas, no one in the whole Olympian can say no to you, so who am I? Fine.. I will grow the child out, but remember, you will have to be more careful now, as the child will now have a heartbeat and a sense of hearing, so I don't want those vampire abominational friends and lover of yours to make any.. Life ending threats in front of my great grand child!"

Primadonna gasped and then playfully glared at Chronos" Grand father! But wait.. Doesnt the hearing sense come later on? " Chronos then said as he lifted his hand and made it hover just at the front of her stomach" Yes, but they are a legacy, of an extremely powerful demi goddess they can sense people talk", slowly, Primadonna started to feel something grow in her stomach, after a minute, he finally stopped, and smiled" Congratulations Primadonna, it's a girl... " Primadonna's eyes turned teary as she looked down" perfect... Thank you.. Grand father." Chronos nodded his head and said as he started to disappear" I will let the whole Olympian know, again, I wish your child honour and happiness, when she shall be born, you must come to Olympian, the gods will want to bless her." Primadonna gave him a smile and wave as he left. 

She then sat down on the bed and touched her stomach" Hey baby girl, I am your momma, I hope you can sense my voice.. Even though you don't have ears, don't worry, only a matter of few weeks." Primadonna then got up and looked at her stomach" Huh, I am getting a little fat.. I guess it's the price for a baby, meh." she then went downstairs, to the kitchen to eat something, but nothing was there, she sighed and grabbed her phone and dialed Stefan, but he wasn't picking up, she groaned and then dialed Damon.