Σαρανταοκτώ

> Primadonna rubbed her eyes as she woke up, as she looked up her eyes met with Nik, who was already looking at her and smiling, Primadonna quickly sat up straight and looked around, that is when she realised she was not in her room

She looked at Nik and narrowed her eyes, suspicious of him as he could do anything, Niklaus also rose up and kept smiling at the girl, which made Primadonna grimace slightly "Nik, what.. Happened?" Klaus pursed his lips and then replied "Well, let's just say we should not stay in the status of friends, but friends with benefits, much better, isn't it? It is rather really attractive how your eyes turn to its original state when you reach the climax." The Royal Siren swatted Nik's arm as she looked around. 

" Searching for your clothes, are we? Well, sorry to disappoint you but uh, the other person who was with us brutally tore your gucci shirt." Primadonna then remembered everything, how she had a threesome with the least expecting people, she rubbed her face and then pulled her hair" How did I even.? " for which Klaus finished for" Have sex with me and Little wolf? Well I guess we three were just... Wanting it, Love. No harm, no one got hurt, atleast not willingly, the scratches on my back by Hayley healed, but uh, I am rather worried, yours are not.. " Then Primadonna's head shot up and she jumped on Nik and climbed on his shoulder to the back, surprising the hybrid. 

" Easy! Love!" which automatically made Nik grab her waist so she doesn't fall down, Primadonna then elongated her nail and then Pierced her palm, and then applied her blood on thw wounds, which automatically healed. 

"Huh, so apparently only your blood can heal the wounds you give, rather interesting." Nik then smelled the blood "Oh lord, can I have a taste?" Primadonna sighed and nodded, As soon as she did, Nik did as same as her, grabbed her neck and pierced it, Primadonna winced slightly but then calmed down. 

"You can drink as much as you want Nik, if Silas couldn't drain me, then so can't you." which Made instantly stop "Wait.. Silas hurted you?!" Primadonna then shrugged "Why do you think I want Katherine? Bloody bitch threw me at him. I really don't know why though he dropped me and then completely drained off Jeremy, my blood should have been completely enough..." Nik then glared at Primadonna "What?" For which he scolded her "Prim, when will you understand?! Those friends of yours are not good for you!" which made Primadonna scoff "Oh please, you don't think I know that? I am near them because I know I will always come back, the only thing that can kill me, also requires a method, a way, which is written in a stone dropped down to sea more than a millennia ago, don't worry about me. Oh by the way, what am I supposed to wear?"

Kluas then gave her a confused look" Can't you just telport back to your wardrobe? " Primadonna then nodded her head" Oh yeah...thank you, for reminding and for the.... Pleasure, you are a.. Really good. "Klaus then pecked her on the lips before she vanished away.