είκοσι ένα

"Not Every flower has a thorn for it to make it difficult to get to you

"Not Every flower has a thorn for it to make it difficult to get to you."

.....➤Primadonna was currently on her way to the Salvatore house as Stefan had called her and said he had to talk about something important with her and Elena, The Oddness in his voice was absolutely clear to her, did he seriously think that after all the surprises he had given to Primadonna, this day will also hold few weird things happening, which Primadonna was sure about. 

The teen Brunette parked her car in the lawn part of the house in grudge of waking her up after not being able to sleep because of what her mom had said yesterday. 

"Prim.. Who was that man out there? Did someone enter your room?" All the colour from Primadonna's face was gone, she sighed, thinking she was now doomed but then "Uh no mum, just a text I had, actually my friend, Damon, he had sent me a text out of joke that all the gifts my friends sent to me were sent to him because he lives closest to our house. Plus he has a car, so out of joke he told me he is coming right now to give me the gifts, thats all, nothing else."Primadonna explained to her mother, who still bore the suspicious stare. 

"Sweetie, please don't put load on yourself now, we just came back, why do you keep going to them?!" Primadonna got up from the bed out of frustration "Mom! They are my friends! Aren't you happy I have friends for once?" Arielle sighed at the behaviour of her daughter "Prim, look, I have seen these friends of yours, that girl? She is the harbinger of death, she killed her parents! That Bennett child? Her parents left her with her alcoholic grandmother, plus that Blondie? I am damn sure she was irritated when you won Miss Mystic Falls.They are not your friends, they are a bunch of popular misfits! You won't be able to fit in with them, won't be able to relate to them because nothing happened to you. " This whole conversation was making Primadonna slowly agitated which made her burst out. 

" Really Mom? Nothing happened?! You left me when I was 4!and Dad wasn't home since the day I started middle school! You weren't there for my first period! Dad and you weren't there for me when I had our annual days! You both weren't there for me when I scored a B! Do you know who were there? These 'Misfits' of my friends! And I am one of them, because before them, I never used to talk to anyone! Because of you, I always had this doubt that I was a bad child! That I was the reason you left Dad! " Arielle came near Primadonna and hugged her tightly, Primadonna also reciprocated the hug and started sobbing. 

Unknown to the mother-daughter duo, a certain ice blue eyed Vampire with Raven hair was still under the floor of Primadonna's room's balcony floor.When he left, he was sure about one thing, Mrs. Neris Tsimehcla was not who she was telling she was,because he had seen the woman's eyes turning black... 

Primadonna entered the house and suddenly met with the captivating eyes of Damon Salvatore "Hello Miss, would you mind telling me why you have parked the car on our grass? You do know I love my house right?" Primadonna gave her most innocent smile "I deeply apologise Mr. Salvatore, but I believe that if you wake someone up, in the bloody early morning, the person tends to hold a brief grudge against you."Then pushed Damon to the side and entered the house and saw Elena and" Rose!?"