𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 and 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔

so, I was getting bored and I really wanted to do something for fun, so I thought let's ask the fellow readers what should we do

If you guys can spare some time and comment what you all think about the book, any loopholes which made you confused and I forgot about. Anything! Please comment here. 

The encouragement to write increases when the people you write for send their reviews. It would mean alot, plus if you all want you can also add a bit of a fan art? I know, who would do this to a book which has barely 10.k reads, but trust me, it would look so cool, maybe fan art of Martha, maybe Primadonna with the love interests, if you have figured them out. And maybe add Pandora too! 

Now let's go to the facts, maybe top facts about Primadonna? Which cannot be much noticed in the book! Let's go! Plus I will keep adding them when I remember what the original original Primadonna was supposed to be

-Primadonna last names, Neris and Tsimehcla are opposite of Siren and Alchemist, Had you figured it out? 

-Primadonna's name from the drafts was Persephone, but the name was already to the goddess and in my story the Greek gods might give cameos from time to time, so Poseidon's descendant having the same name as his wife could have angered Hades. Plus it didn't had a meaning, but Primadonna is suitable for her character as in the initial chapters, Primadonna was a very background person if you look from the perspective of the show and not the book, like she was barely there. And Primadonna's meaning is a singer at the front of an Oprah House. 

-Primadonna is a Greek or Hellenes, she has a British accent because she had went to the boarding school in London, plus when they had moved to Mystic Falls Virginia in the 1850s,They had moved from Greece. 

-Primadonna loves cooking, yeah it seem like she is trying to be a housewife, but in my book everything has a meaning and reason, she loves cooking because that is what her dad used to teach her as a kid, plus she had lived alone in the fake Tsimehcla Manor. 

-Primadonna was actually a bit suspicious of Rielle when she had said she was her mother, but of course, she threw those doubts aside and clinged to one person who gave attention to only her. 

-Secretly, Primadonna is fond of those people who give her attention, yeah maybe it can be her bad trait, she loves when people give her attention, but she had realize it after she turned into a siren. 

-Primadonna at first had fallen in love with Stefan when she met him at school, contrast to when she had met the Salvatore Brothers in 1850s,she fell in love with Damon first. 

-Primadonna loves dressing up in expensive clothes, she gets them because of her father's company, which now being maged by an Alchemist, and remember when Rielle had talked about her fashion company? Yeah it is true too but that company was actually made after the honour of Arielle and manged by an Alchemist. 

-Primadonna is fond of Elijah alot more than she is of others because of how Elijah his, his pose his face and how he talks, because Primadonna is find of elegant items. 

-Primadonna knows Japanese, German, Dutch, Korean and Italian. 

-Primadonna is severely allergic to Roses and Bell Peppers. 

-Primadonna in my mind is farely tall, like.... Her shoulder is at the height where Elena's lips are. 

-Primadonna actually has a habit of sleep talking, but she has slept alone till now, so no one told her, and when she had sex with Stefan? Yeah she had left right after it. 

- also a weird thing, Primadonna wasn't going to be that timid shy girl next door, at first Primadonna or should I say 'Persephone' was gonna have her entry in the middle of season one, like a breath of fresh air, as her character was of a famous teen movie star who came back to her town, she was the best friend of Elena and her entry was a little like... 

*Persephone quickly got out the backseat of her Mercedes-Benz as she thanked her driver, reporters were held back by her dozen bodyguards and kept away from her, cameras were also getting blocked, Primadonna quickly opened the door to Gilbert residence and ran in. 

"Elena! Aunt Miranda! Uncle Grayson! Jeremy! Where are you guys?! I am back!" Then she saw Elena, now slightly grown older coming down the stairs, Persephone shrieked and jumped on her childhood best friend, ignoring the two broody guys both her sides. 

"Oh my goodness Elena! You look absolutely fetching! I missed you so much! You look so beautiful! Where are uncle and aunt? And Jeremy? I bare Gifts! and don't worry, they are expensive, I am Persephone Hemlock, hello!" then she went to the kitchen but her head collided with a hard chest, she looked up and glared at piercing blue eyes" Bugger off, would you mate?" then she grabbed some orange juice and went back in. 

" Don't worry about the reporters, I assure you they won't take any pictures of you, my bodyguards are making them leave, god it feels great to be back!the calmness, the less polluted areas, the trees!" then she ran up to her friend's room shouting "I am gonna crash here till they find me a good place to stay, maybe Tyler's house? It is the only place I might not feel claustrophobic at." then her voice died down as they heard the door shut, then another woman entered the house. 

"I am so sorry Elena, Persephone just missed the town, by the way, I am Cassandra, her Manager, I deeply apologise from her, but can you please take care of her till we arrange better accommodations? Yes thank you very much." then she left as her phone started ringing" Ah yes, this is Persephone's manager, oh no, She is not like those usal celebs, she is back to her roots, yeah she is also gonna do charities in here, of course she will love you guys to sponsor her!" as she left the house. 

" What the hell?! Who is that girl?" Damon gritted as he saw flashes outside the house, Elena then slowly sighed" My friend, my best friend.. Persephone.. Her father, he is the CEO of a huge acting agency in England, so of course his daughter wanted to do the same thing, and her mother's a favourite model, didn't you guys even see her in movies? You know maybe as a child actor too? As kids we used to get to travel to sets with them and watch her act, she left when she got a huge protagonist role to England, now she is back.. Oh god.. I cannot involve her here... "*

-I have decided that after I am done with book 1 and 2 or maybe after I am done with book one, I will release a different version of season one, where Primadonna is the famous teen actress, only season one as after meeting the vampires and everything, she will turn into that slightly timid person, so yeah, which one do you like? The timid girl next door Primadonna? Or The teen world wide sensation Persephone? 

Thanks alot for listening the useless facts, if you want to send me a letter or a fanart, please send it here. 

@aarohisingh0135@gmail.com