Are You Nervous?🥵💚

Okay, so this is a request from someone that filled out my questionnaire, if you haven't filled it out yet, you still can, the link is on my conversations page and it's also a link in my bio. Also if you fill out the questionnaire and you put that you like top Louis and bottom Harry or the opposite and you put a request I will make it top Louis and bottom Harry or the other way around.

Request: Can you do something Where they are both young and Best Friends and Play a game together at a sleepover and explore their bodies together?

TW and other notes: Smut, Body Exploration, figuring out kinks, Harry and Louis will eventually start dating, blowjob, praise kink, pain kink, choking/Breathplay, slight BDSM, Hair Pulling, Daddy Kink, Both of them don't know their sexualities yet, Top!Louis, Bottom!Harry, Cumplay

I don't know who made the request they decided not to put their username but whoever requested it if you want me to tag you dm me or comment!

Enjoy!

~~

"Haz, wanna sleep over at my house?" Louis asked as they walked to their lockers, "Um, sure, I'll let my mum know," the older boy smiled at him, making Harry blush softly.

~

Once they were at Louis' house, they ran up to his room, thankfully no one else was home. "Haz, do you maybe wanna play a game?" he asked with a slight smirk, "What's the game?" Harry asked nervously. "It's like truth or dare, but instead of doing a dare you have to take off one piece of clothing each time you don't want to answer a question," Harry's cheeks heated up, "Umm, o-okay,"

Louis smiled, "Do you want to ask a question first, or do you want me to?" Harry blushed even darker before pointing at Louis, "You can go first," he murmured. Louis smiled, "I'll start easy, have you ever had a girlfriend or boyfriend?" Harry's cheek darkened, "No, I haven't" Louis smiled softly, "Okay, your turn," 

"Have you had your first kiss?" Louis nodded, "It was at this party, with this girl, I honestly don't remember much except that I didn't like it," Harry giggled, "Have you had your first kiss?" Louis asked. "No, b-but I w-want to," Harry told him with bright red cheeks, Louis chuckled softly, "You don't have to be so nervous,"

"Sorry, I can't help it," Louis moved closer, Harry bit his lip with dark red cheeks, and Louis smiled at him and grabbed his chin. "Haz?" the younger took in a shaky breath, "Yeah," Louis leaned in closer, "Let me be your first kiss?" he asked.

Harry bit his lip harder, making Louis pull his lip out with his thumb, after another moment, Harry nodded. The blue-eyed boy smiled before leaning in further and pulling Harry toward him, connecting their lips in a soft kiss.

After a moment, Louis deepened the kiss, and Harry didn't stop him, they continued kissing until the need for air became too strong. "How about we play a different game?" Harry bit his now swollen lip, "O-Okay, what game?" Louis smirked and pulled Harry closer by his waist, "It's called the nervous game,"

"H-How do you play?" Louis smirked slightly, "Well, I do little things to you like touch you and you tell me when you get nervous and you want to stop, then the game is over," Harry nodded, "Okay," Louis smirked, and pulled Harry closer, making the boy straddle him.

"Are you nervous?" Harry bit his lip, "N-No," he lied, and Louis knew he was lying, but he wasn't going to stop until Harry told him to. Louis stood up carefully and pushed Harry against the wall, it made Harry let out a whimper, making him gasp and slap his hand over his mouth.

Louis smirked, pressing him against the wall a bit harder before moving one of his hands that were on his waist down to his hip. "Are you nervous?" Harry shook his head, "No," Louis kissed leaned in and kissed his neck, sucking a love bite at the junction of his neck, "Are you nervous?"