Snow Storm Rut

This is a request from my questionnaire if you haven't filled it out, it is still in my bio and I hope you enjoy it!

Requested by: Anonymous (Wattpad)

Request: So basically Harry Louis Liam Zayn and Niall were chilling at a pinnick till it started snowing so they all went home Louis was driving with Harry when they got a text that the storm was so heavy they needed to put the car next to the road and suddenly harry felt his rut coming and needed an omega (sorry English isn't my first language I tried to put it down as good as I could)

TW and other notes: Smut, LHH era, A/B/O AU, Alpha Harry, Omega Louis, Bottom!Louis, Top!Harry, Mpreg, Slight BDSM, Also Harry and Louis are not together yet, PTSD, Talk of Abuse, Talk of Miscarriage

Enjoy!

~~

All the boys were outside at a park for a picnic, they were packing up since they were done when it started to snow...

Louis and Harry got into the older's car and started driving towards Harry's house when the snow suddenly started getting worse. Harry was starting to become horny, "Haz, I think we need to pull over," Harry nodded, trying to distract himself. 

They pulled over into an empty parking lot and Louis parked the car before turning it off, he checked his phone seeing a storm alert on his screen. "Looks like we might be stuck here for a while, good thing we still have some food and drinks," Harry nodded. Louis noticed the change in Harry's scent, but he didn't say anything, Harry let out a quiet groan. 

The blue-eyed boy's scent wasn't helping the taller, "Louis, I'm going into my rut, this is the worst fucking timing," Louis bit his lip and nodded. "D-Do you want help?" Harry raised a brow at him, "I mean we are going to be here for a while," 

Harry groaned again, he was fully hard and he was very tempted to say yes, Louis' and trailed up the younger's leg and to his obvious tent in his pants. Harry let out another groan, "Fucking hell, Lou, get your ass in the back seat," Louis giggled and quickly took off his seatbelt before climbing in the backseat. 

The green-eyed boy quickly did the same before taking out his wallet and looking for two things, lube, and a condom, but he only found the packets of lube and no condom. "Lou, I don't have any condoms," Harry told him, "I'll take a pill when I get home," Harry chuckled softly and shook his head. 

Louis leaned up and took off Harry's shirt while Harry did the same to him, Harry was quick to take Louis' sweats and boxers off. "On all fours," Harry demanded, and Louis was quick to follow the alpha's orders, "Do you want prep?" Louis shook his head, "Like the pain, Haz," Harry smirked at Louis' reply and quickly stripped out of his pants and boxers as well.

He ripped open the packet of lube with his teeth and quickly lubed up his aching cock, "Tell me when," Louis groaned when he felt the tip of Harry's cock against his entrance. Louis didn't reply he pushed back against Harry making the head of his cock catch on his rim. Harry spanked him before quickly thrusting all the way into him, making Louis moan and whimper at the stretch, "Fuck, so full,"

The green-eyed boy quickly started working his hips, making Louis fall down to his forearms, the switch of angles made Harry hit his prostate, making an obscenely loud moan fall from Louis' lips. "R-Right there," Louis moaned, the taller smirked and hit his prostate repeatedly, Harry spanked him again, making the older jolt and moan again.

"Fucking hell you feel so good, Lou," Harry pulled him up to his knees by his hair before turning his head and connecting their lips. The kiss was rough, but still passionate as Louis started working his hips as he road Harry. "Fuck, I'm already close," Louis murmured against Harry's lips, "Me too, Lou,"