Dominatrix🥵💚

Louis is a dominatrix; Harry is a sub waiting for the perfect person to dominate him in every way possible, filling every single one of his desires to the fullest. Will Louis finally be the one Harry keeps coming back to, or will Harry's wants and Needs be too much for Louis to handle?

TW and other notes: BDSM, Dom!Louis, Sub!Harry, Subspace, multiple orgasms, orgasm denial/delay, Whipping(Belt/Whip/Paddle, etc.), Mirror Sex, Cock Ring, Restraints(Rope/Chains/Handcuffs, etc), choking, Knifeplay, Pain Kink, Daddy Kink, Degradation, Degrading Kink, Dirty Talk, Teasing, Rimming, Cumming untouched, Blindfold, Vibrator, Fisting, Spanking, Cross-dressing, Panties, Blowjobs, Bottom!Harry, Top!Louis, Breathplay, Praise Kink, Louis Destroys Harry (In a good way of course), punishments, Forced orgasms, Soooooo much smut (Literally the entire thing basically), Fluff(Eventually), Blood(From knifeplay)

I SERIOUSLY THINK I NEED MENTAL HELP, anyways enjoy!!!

This shit probably gonna be long too

~~

It was around midnight when Louis showed up at a two-story house, he checked his phone making sure he had the right address with a slight smirk playing on his lips. He always loved when he got a new client, and boy, was Harry a treat for him, the green-eyed man was down for anything Louis would give him and that was a turn-on for him, a big one in fact. 

Harry gave him very specific but simple wants for his first time with Louis...

Go through the patio door(it'll be unlocked)
Grab me and tie me up how you please
I'll be waiting upstairs

Louis chuckled lowly and walked his way to the backyard, quickly opening the patio door and slipping in quietly. He snuck through the quiet house, finding the stairs and slowly walking up them. He heard a quiet moan, he furrowed his eyebrows together and walked faster, getting to the only room with light.

He opened the door, "Couldn't wait for me could you, you little slut," Harry removed his hand away from himself, only in his panties as he looked over to the blue-eyed man in all black. "On your knees," Harry quickly scrambled off of the bed and dropped to his knees in front of the man.

"Good boy," he praised, Harry bit his lip, Louis was already using his kinks, and he loved it. "Now how should I tie you up?" he asked mostly to himself with a smirk. "I-If you look by the door, there's a handle o-on the wall, pull it to the right," Louis raised a brow at that and walked over to the wall the green-eyed man told him about.

He found the handle and pulled it to the right just like Harry said, revealing a wall with chained handcuffs to the wall, and next to it were a few whips, belts, paddles, you name it, it was probably on that wall. "You kinky fucker," Harry giggled slightly, "Up," the green-eyed man stood quickly, Louis motioned him to come to him, so he did. 

Without hesitation, the blue-eyed man pushed him against the wall and chained him up to it by his wrists and ankles. "I'm sure you know the color system, right doll?" Harry nodded, "Y-Yes," Louis smacked his thigh with his hand, "Yes, what?" Louis asked making Harry moan, "Yes, s-sir,"

"Good boy," he praised, Harry whined quietly, his hard cock aching and leaking precum, "Such a slutty sub, aren't you?" Louis smirked when Harry whined again. "Now which one's your favorite, princess?" the green-eyed man moaned, "T-The whip," Louis raised a brow, "Usually, I have to work my clients up to that, you sure doll?" 

"Yes, please," he whimpered, making Louis grab the whip off of the hook, unraveled it, and smacked it against the wood floor. Harry moaned at the sound as he gripped the chains, getting ready for the first hit, the first one hitting the center of his back.