Lottie's Brother🥵💚

Lottie is head of the cheer team and Harry has been hanging out with her a lot more recently, but it's not Lottie that's on his mind, it's her big brother that's on his mind.

I thought of this while listening to the song "Stacy's Brother" by Mad Tsai, and the music video for this song is everything, I love it. I've been wanting to do a one-shot that goes with this song but I couldn't figure it out until I saw the video, so I hope you like it!

TW and other notes: Smut, Cross-dressing (Harry's first time wearing a skirt), Teasing, Top!Louis, Bottom!Harry, Pain Kink, Daddy Kink, Degrading Kink

Enjoy!

~~

Harry walked into the school walking over to Lottie, who was at her locker, "Hey, Lottie," she smiled at him and twirled her hair around her finger. "Hey, Hazzy," he smiled at her, "Are you coming over to study tonight?" she asked the green-eyed boy, "Sure, I'll come over after school," Lottie moved a curl out of his face, "Alright, see you later," she smiled.

Harry watched her as she walked away, he turned to see her older brother, Louis Tomlinson. He was walking by with some of the football team/best friends, Niall, Zayn, and Liam, his heart started racing as Louis moved toward him. Louis gave him a fist bump, which Harry of course, reciprocated before walking to his first class, his heart still racing.

~

Harry knocked on Lottie's door, he took a step back and waited for her to open the door. After a minute the door opened, but it wasn't Lottie who opened the door, it was Louis. The green-eyed boy blushed, "Hey, Harry," Louis said as he moved to the side to let the younger in, "Hi," he murmured, "Lottie will be down soon, she's just in the shower," Harry nodded with a soft smile, "I'll just go upstairs and wait for her,"

"Wait, I was just about to pour myself some tea, would you like a cup?" Harry's cheeks darkened a bit, "Sure, thanks," Louis smiled and walked into the kitchen with the body language to follow. Louis turned the kettle on before turning toward Harry with a smile, the curly-headed boy was leaning against the counter with his lower lip between his teeth.

Louis thought he looked adorable and he knew that Harry liked him, he would be lying if he said he didn't like the boy back. Louis took a few steps closer, Harry's breathing was already shaky, he was nervous to be alone with his crush, and he didn't want to lose control and kiss him. Louis trapped him loosely between his body and the counter, "Why so nervous?" he whispered into his ear.

Harry's breath got caught in his throat, "I-I'm not," he stuttered, "It must be because you have a crush on my sister, huh?" he smirked. "N-No," Louis leaned in closer, "You sure now?" Harry nodded, not trusting his voice to speak without stuttering. "Well then, why are you so nervous, is it because of me?" he asked teasingly.

"N-N-No," Louis pressed his body against Harry's slightly, "You sure it's not because of me, princess?" the green-eyed boy almost fell to his knees because of the nickname. The older grabbed his hip, squeezing it roughly, Harry bit the inside of his cheek to hold back a whimper. "You sure it's not me?" he asked, his voice low, deep, and raspy, the younger felt Louis' breath on his neck, making him shiver.

Louis' hand traveled around his hip and to his bum, Harry let out a whimper when the blue-eyed boy squeezed his ass. Louis heard Lottie's footsteps and moved his hand, "Meet me in the music room after school tomorrow, Princess, we should talk about this," Harry nodded with a shaky breath and looked down with blushy cheeks as Louis back away from him. Lottie walked in as Louis handed Harry a cup of tea as if nothing happened, "Hey, Haz," she smiled, "Hey, Lottie," he smiled back nervously.

~~

The last bell of the school day had just rang, Harry was a nervous mess, and Louis knew everything now. He quickly walked toward the music room, his breathing was uneven and shaky as he started walking even faster.