Baby

N/A: Okay, so I thought of this, but in this one-shot, Harry is pregnant, and he goes into labor at home, and Louis, has to deliver the baby because they couldn't make it to the hospital. BTW they're not famous in this one.

~~

Harry had just woken up to a sharp pain in his lower stomach, he thought it was just a Braxton hick, he looked at the clock that read 3: 24 AM. He got up to use the bathroom, since the baby decided to step on his blatter, making him need to use the toilet. He got to the bathroom entrance when he felt another sharp pain, he bit his lip as he notice this one was a lot more painful. He held the door frame taking a few deep breaths until the pain was gone.

Harry was washing his hands when he felt another sharp pain, making him grip the counter as he whimpered quietly. This pain was longer than the other two and even more painful, sweat was dripping from his forehead as he took in deep breaths. About a minute later, just as Harry was about to get back on the bed, he had another sharp pain in his lower stomach. 

"Oh, fuck," he whimpered out, Louis started to stir a bit, but he didn't wake up. Harry go down on his knees and sat back on his heels, gabbing onto the bed. He felt something drip down his legs as he felt the carpet beneath him become wet, he felt another sharp pain, "Bloody hell!" 

After a few minutes the sharp pain went away, he started to stand up, but he didn't get too far before he felt another sharp pain. He held his 8 1/2 month bump with one hand, as he started to feel a bit of pressure, urging him to push. "Lou, wake... Oh fuck, wake up!" he shouted, Louis shot up and looked around for a moment until his eyes landed on Harry's, "The baby is coming, and- and I think I ne-need to push. Fuck, fuck, fuck,"

Harry started to feel more pressure as the minutes went by, Louis stood up, "Okay, I'll call an ambulance, Harry, how do you want to do this? Do you want to lay on the bed?" Harry shook his head, "There's no time, the baby is coming now, it hurts so much, Lou," Louis grabbed his phone after he helped Harry get as comfortable as he could on the floor.

Louis ran to the other side of the room and turned the light on, he grabbed some towels from the bathroom and came back to Harry. He had his pants down to his ankles, his eyes were squeezed shut, and he was pushing. Louis got down on his knees and sat back on his heels, "Baby, I'm here," 

He put a towel under Harry's bum, Harry reached his hand out, and Louis instantly took it letting Harry squeeze the life out of it. "Lou, I need t-to p-ush," Louis caressed his knee, "Okay, baby, do what you feel is right, my love," Louis had another towel ready. Harry started to push as he squeezed Louis' hand harder, the older was trying to keep calm and remember what his mom taught him.

Louis saw the baby's head as Harry continued to push, "You're doing so great, Hazza," Harry smiled, he stopped pushing for a moment to catch his breath, "Fuck, this hurts so much," Louis kissed the back of Harry's hand. "You're doing so, so good, love. I can see the baby's head, keep doing what feels right," Harry nodded and started pushing again.

After twenty minutes of pushing, the baby was almost out, "Harry, you're almost there, the baby is almost here. One more big push," Harry was out of breath, his face was red, and had tears streaming down his face from the pain. Harry push hard and felt the baby slip out, loud cries filled the room as Louis wrapped the baby up in the towel. 

"You did it, Harry, she's here," Louis placed their baby on Harry's chest, "Wait it's a girl?" Louis nodded, "Oh my god, Louis we- we have a daughter," Louis kissed Harry's lips. After a few minutes of sitting there, Louis called an ambulance, "You did so good, Harry," the younger smiled, making his cheeks curve in as he leaned his head on Louis' shoulder.

After about 5 more minutes the ambulance arrived, the paramedics placed Harry on a stretcher and put the baby in a heating blanket. Louis kissed his forehead, "I will be right behind you in our car, I love you," Harry smiled tiredly, "I love you too," the paramedics get Harry and the baby into the ambulance and drive off toward the hospital. Louis grabs their go bags and the baby bag, along with the car seat, he somewhat cleans up the bedroom before getting in their car and driving toward the hospital.

It took Louis about ten minutes to get to the hospital, once he was parked he brought everything in, in one trip. He asked the lady at the front desk to find out what room Harry was in, he took the elevator to the fourth floor. He quickly found Harry's room 428, he knocked, "Come in," Harry mumbled, Louis opened the door. He saw Harry holding their baby girl in his arms, she was wearing little pink hat on her head and was wrapped in a little blanket, it was the purest sight Louis has ever seen, it brought tears to his eyes as he walked in.

Louis set all of their stuff down, "How are you feeling baby?" Harry smiled, "Good, a little sore, but I'm okay," Louis pulled up a chair next to the bed, "Can I hold her?" Harry smiled, "Lou, she's your daughter you don't need to ask," Louis smiled. the younger let Louis take their baby in his arms, "What should we name her?" Harry asked as he looked at the two fondly.

"I like the name Starla, what do you think?" Harry smiled, "That sounds perfect, it's really cute and unique," Louis kissed his daughter's forehead, "You pick the middle name," Louis offered, "How about Skye?" Louis nodded, "I think it's perfect, and what's her last name because were only engaged, not married yet?" Harry smiled. "I want it to be Tomlinson," Louis looked up at Harry, "Are you sure," Harry nodded, "100% percent sure, Lou," the older stood up and pressed a kiss to the younger's lips, "I love you," Harry cupped Louis' face, and mumbled against his lips, "I love you more,"

~~

Author's Note: What do you guys think of this one-shot? Please let me know if you liked it, it was actually a lot longer than I thought it was going to be. Please comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚

(Word Count: 1143)