Too Far

I thought of this one in my math class along with another one, that will be coming hopefully soon too, that one will be called "Lockdown"

Louis is gay and a school nerd, he likes to sit at the top of the bleachers and watch Harry play because he may or may not have a crush on the green-eyed boy even though Harry is one of his bullies. Harry like him but he's still in the closet, so he and some of his footie friends bully Louis, but one day they take it too far and Harry finally reveals his secret.

Also, in this story, Louis' parents aren't his real parents there his adoptive parents, and he is younger than Harry but there both seniors, and Harry has his own apartment because he just does.

TW: Panic Attack, Abuse (Verbal/physical/Emotional), Suicidal thoughts/ Provoking of Suicidal thoughts, Mentions of Self Harm, Homophobic slur(s)

~~

Louis was shoved into a wall of lockers, hitting his head on one of the locks as he heard a few chuckles. He was already having a shitty day, he had a bruise on his temple and a fresh black eye from the night before, it came from his adoptive mom, Angela. The blue-eyed boy slid down the wall of lockers, tears pricking his eyes. Before he got down to the floor he was grabbed by his hoodie and yanked back up to his feet, "Still not fighting back, I see," Harry smirked.

Louis finally looked up at him, trying to hold his tears back, the taller's face slightly fell into a frown for a moment before returning to his usual smirk. A punch came to Louis' side, making him whimper, "P-Please, I-I can't t-today," he begged quietly, Harry dropped the smaller's hoodie. 

One of the other footie players pushed his head against the lockers and laughed when Louis whimpered as tears started rolling down his cheeks. "Come on, faggot, fight back!" Martain spits in his face, Louis felt his chest tightening and his breathing becoming short. The group of boys didn't stop, Harry watched as his teammates continued to punch Louis.

"You know what, faggot? You should just kill yourself, no one wants you here," James spat, Louis' lip wobbled, "Y-You know w-what, J-James?" the boy smirked, "What?" he chuckled lowly as he got closer to Louis' face. "I w-w-was planning t-to do it t-t-this weekend, s-so ma-make t-t-this last b-beating a g-g-good one," he stuttered as he gasped for air.

Harry's eyes widened as they glistened with tears, James pulled his hand back and into a fist, but before it hit Louis, Harry grabbed his arm. "STOP!" he pushed the others away and stepped in front of Louis, "Mate? What are you doing?" James asked with his brows furrowed. 

"LEAVE!" he yelled, "What?" they all questioned, "JUST LEAVE, GO, NOW!" he screamed, and the group of boys started leaving, confused and annoyed. Once they were out of view, Harry turned around and grabbed his face gently in his hands. "Tell me you don't mean that, p-please tell me you don't mean that," Louis just looked at him with tear-filled eyes as he breathed shakily, his lip wobbled, that was enough of an answer for Harry.

The green-eyed boy pulled him into a hug, "L-Louis, don't do it, p-please," he whispered, Louis let out a shaky sob, and Harry held him tighter. "I-It's not w-working a-anymore," the younger murmured, "What's not working anymore?" Harry questioned, Louis, pulled away, "This,"

He rolled up his sleeves as more tears streamed down his face, revealing scars and scabbed-over cuts going across his forearms. Harry reached out a shaky hand before grabbing Louis', "Oh my god, Louis," he breathed out as more tears fell from his eyes. 

"I'm so, so sorry I did this to you," Louis shook his head, "I-It wasn't just you, it was t-them too," Harry made the smaller look at him. "But it was mostly me, and I'm so sorry I made you feel this way, this wasn't what I wanted to happen, I-I... I wanted to g-get rid of my feelings for you because I was scared... you were the first boy I've ever had a crush on. I thought if I bullied you, my feelings would go away, but they didn't, bullying you only made my feelings stronger for you. I knew I should have stopped and told you the truth, but then some boys from the footie team noticed and they decided to join in. At the time, I wasn't ready to come out as anything and I didn't want to because I thought it would ruin my reputation, but I don't care about my reputation anymore, and I shouldn't have in the first place. I know this doesn't fix what I've done to you, but I hope it's a start... Louis, I don't want to lose you, I can't imagine not seeing you every day sitting at the top bleachers at footie practice," Louis' cheeks heated up, "You noticed?" Harry nodded, "Of course, I did..." he leaned in a bit closer, "...and you look adorable up there," the younger's cheeks darkened.