Trapped

Okay, I randomly thought of this while watching snowboarding videos on youtube. 

Louis is going snowboarding with his best friend Harry, and Harry gets trapped under the snow. Louis saves him and helps him to the bottom before Harry is taken to the hospital, which brings them closer together and eventually makes them fall in love. 

TW and other notes: Fluff, Near-death experience, might be short

Enjoy!

~~

Harry and Louis have been snowboarding on the mountain for a little over an hour and Louis couldn't find Harry when he reached the bottom of the slope. He got worried and looked around a bit before going back to the top to look for him, he still couldn't find him. 

He went back down the slope slowly looking for the curly-headed boy, he found a snowboard about halfway down the slope and quickly stopped. Louis got closer and realized it was Harry's and his feet were still connected to the board, but the rest of his body was hidden under the snow.

He gasped and quickly got to his knees and started digging as tears started streaming down his face...

After about five minutes, Harry was completely dug out of the snow, "Harry!" he shouted, the green-eyed boy's lips were blue and so was his nose. Louis quickly signaled for help as he tried to pick up the smaller and start going back down the slope with Harry in his arms. He shouted for help as he started to reach the bottom, someone that worked on the mountain came rushing toward them.

"H-He was buried under the snow, I-I don't know how long, please help," the woman called for an ambulance and helped Louis bring Harry to the nearby lodge where they checked in earlier. Louis was quick to take off his jacket and place it over Harry, he took off the rest of his gear and placed it next to him, thankfully, Harry still had a pulse.

After a few more minutes, the ambulance arrived and took over giving the green-eyed boy care, he was quickly placed on a stretcher and rolled to the ambulance. Louis followed and asked to ride with him, to which the paramedics agreed and Louis quickly jumped into the back and sat down before holding Harry's hand.

~

Once they were at the hospital they stabilized Harry and let Louis into the room, tears were still streaming down his face. He sat down in a chair that he pulled close to the hospital bed and grabbed Harry's hand, "I'm here, Hazza,"

Harry let out a strained cough and Louis gasped, "Hazza?!" the green-eyed boy opened his eyes a bit and turned his head. The older quickly stood up and hugged him tightly, "You had me worried sick," Harry started to cry. "I-I was so scared, Lou," Louis climbed onto the bed and cuddled him, "Y-You saved m-my life," 

"I would do it again if I had to," Harry buried his face into the crook of Louis' neck as he continued to cry, "I've got you, you're safe now," he told him softly. "Lou, I-I wanna go home," Louis rubbed his back, "I'll call the nurse, you're still a bit cold, but I'm glad that your lips and nose aren't blue anymore," 

The green-eyed boy smiled, "Thank you for keeping me warm," Louis chuckled softly, "Always," Louis pressed the nurse button. After a few minutes, a nurse walked in, "He was wondering when he could go home," the nurse smiled at them politely, "It's up to his doctor but usually it's within a day or two,"

They nodded and the nurse left, "I don't wanna stay here, I hate the hospital," Harry whined, "I know, but I'll stay with you, and your mum is on her way to see you," Louis told him. Louis was off the bed now so the nurse didn't get upset at him when she walked in, and Harry made grabby hands toward him. "It's really adorable when you act like a child you know," Louis said as he climbed back onto the hospital bed.