Early Birthday Present🥵💚

So this is like fetus Larry era, so yeah. Also, there in their house in princess park just as an FYI. I don't know if it's gonna be good but I'm gonna try, let me know what you think.

~~

Louis and Harry have been dating for about a year now, and they haven't taken that step in their relationship because Harry wasn't ready. Louis respected his boyfriend's choices, he wanted to make sure Harry was comfortable and he would wait as long as he needed to until then. 

Harry has been ready to take that step for a little while now, but he hasn't told the blue-eyed boy yet. He was waiting until Louis' birthday which was tomorrow, and luckily the outfit that Harry bought had just arrived. When he got the package he ran up to his room and quickly put it on, once he got it on he felt a burst of confidence run through his body as he looked at himself in the mirror.

 When he got the package he ran up to his room and quickly put it on, once he got it on he felt a burst of confidence run through his body as he looked at himself in the mirror

He wasn't opposed to wearing feminine clothes, he just never had the chance, but now that he's gotten to try it he loves it.

Harry was too distracted looking at himself in the mirror and didn't hear the door open, "Har-" Louis paused in his tracks as he looked up at Harry "Louis!" He didn't reply, he walked closer "What's all this, love?" Harry blushed a bright red "You weren't supposed to see this yet, I was going to surprise you tomorrow for your birthday" he paused as he looked down shyly, "I-I was g-going to tell you... I-I'm ready to take the n-next step" he told Louis as he looked back up into Louis' eyes.

SMUT!

Louis smiled "First of all you look gorgeous, and secondly, are you 100% sure? I don't wanna rush you," he said as he grabbed one of Harry's hands, "Yes, I'm 100% sure, Lou. I trust you" Louis held Harry's chin with his thumb and pointer finger "I love you so, so much" he pressed a kiss to Harry's lips, and he pulled the younger closer by his waist. "How about I give you an early birthday present?" he whispered against the blue-eyed boy's lips, making him groan quietly and nod his head.

Harry moved back towards the bed pulling Louis by his collar, he laid Louis down on the bed and climbed on top of him. Harry bit his lip as he started to get nervous, he thought that he wasn't going to be good enough for Louis and that Louis would leave him. "Baby what's wrong?" Harry sighed "I'm worried I won't be good enough for you" he frowned, Louis pulled him down and kissed his lips "Don't be worried, love. I know it's your first time, it's okay, everyone has their first time" Harry smiled slightly and nodded kissing Louis passionately, after a few seconds he pulls away, "I'm glad you're my first"

Louis pushed his tongue past Harry's lips once he was allowed access, deepening the kiss, Harry moaned quietly into the kiss. Louis pulls away and flips them over, he starts kissing Harry's neck trying to find his sweet spot. He knows that he found it when Harry lets out a moan, he bites and sucks slightly, making Harry moan, and a dark love bite on his neck.

He started to leave a trail of love bites down his chest and stomach, making Harry moan louder. "Lou, m-more please" he whimpered out. Louis took off Harry's white panties along with his short skirt and suspenders, he got up and quickly grabbed the lube and climbed back over Harry, and took his top off. "You ready, princess?" Harry nodded, he lubed up three of his fingers.

He slowly pushed one finger into Harry's tight hole, "Fuck" he mumbled, "Relax, love, it gets better I promise" Harry nodded, and Louis connected their lips as he started to thrust his finger in and out. Harry's whimpers turned into moans as he adjusted "More p-please" Louis added a second finger, going faster with every thrust. He eventually added a third finger, going even faster.

"Lou, I-I need m-more" Louis kissed all over his body and slid his fingers out "Are you sure you're ready? I can wait baby" Harry nodded anxiously "Yes, fuck yes. Please just fuck me" Louis kissed his lips as he stripped quickly. He lubed up his member and lined himself up with Harry's hole, "Tell me when, love" Harry nodded, unable to form the right words. The blue-eyed boy pushes in slowly, stopping halfway to let Harry adjust. Harry's eyes closed tight, "Relax, baby" he intertwined their hands, and Harry nods "Move" Louis bottomed out and let Harry adjust again. 

Louis slowly starts thrusting in and out, Harry's quiet whimpers start to turn into soft moans, "F-faster please" He says practically begging, Louis starts going faster "So beautiful" Harry smiled blissfully at Louis' comment. Louis hit Harry's sweet spot making him let out a choked moan, "P-please hit t-that spot a-again" Louis connected their lips and he hits Harry's prostate once again, making him moan into his mouth. "L-lou I-" He couldn't finish his sentence before thick white ropes coated his chest and stomach, he moaned loudly as he felt Louis come deep inside him.

Louis slowly pulled out, breathing heavily and slowly getting up and grabbing a warm washcloth. He crawled back over Harry and carefully cleaned off his chest and stomach, Harry's breaths were heavy and uneven for a few minutes before his breathing became normal again. Once Harry was cleaned up Louis grabbed their clothes along with the wet cloth and tossed them in the laundry basket, he quickly got dressed in a hoodie and sweats. He grabbed a pair for Harry and came back over to the bed, Louis put the sweats and hoodie on him and climbed back on the bed laying down by the half-asleep boy. 

Harry moved his body closer to Louis' side and nuzzled his face into Louis' neck, "Love you" he whispered as he left a sweet peck on Louis' neck. He kissed Harry's forehead "I love you more" Harry giggled "Impossible" making Louis chuckle softly. 

~~

Author's Note: Okay, I hope you like it, this actually turned out better than I thought it would. Let me know what you think in the comments, Please vote and comment if you want to -S💙💚 

MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING TODAY! 

(Word Count: 1090)