Camboy🥵💙

Harry and Louis are best friends, who are both secretly in love with each other. Louis gets out his sexual frustration by being a camboy. Harry gets out his sexual frustration by watching camboys. One night, Harry finds out Louis' secret and decides to use it to his advantage when a remote to a vibrator falls out on the kitchen floor. BTW, they are in college.

TW and other notes: Daddy Kink, Praise Kink, BDSM, Degrading Kink, Possessive Harry, Top!Harry, Bottom!Louis, Dom!Harry, Sub!Louis, Lace Kink, and were just gonna say that Louis is younger than Harry

Enjoy!

~~

Louis was in his room setting up the things that he would need for tonight, lube, his favorite dildo, a butt plug, a vibrator, and one of his favorite lingerie to wear. He opened himself up and put in the vibrating butt plug, and quickly changed, putting on an oversized hoodie that was four sizes too big and clipping the remote to his panties before going into his and Harry's shared kitchen. "Hey, Hazza," he smiled, "Hi, Lou, going to bed early tonight again I see,"

He jumped up to get a mug off of the top shelf not noticing that the vibrator remote fell and was now on the floor, Harry was quick to pick the item up to hand it back, but he paused when he realized what it was and put it in his pocket.

Louis nodded, "Yeah, I'm tired," he told him as he poured himself his nightly cup of tea, Harry nodded, "I think I'm gonna go to bed early too," he murmured, already supporting a semi as he continued to look at Louis through the corner of his eye. "Night Lou," he said as he started walking toward his room, "Goodnight," Louis replied before going into his room.

Louis was already half hard thinking about how Harry could easily manhandle him, the smaller wished he could just tell Harry how he felt but he was too scared.

He set up his computer and turned the camboy camera on, "Hi daddy," he said to the camera he was on his knees, sitting back on his heels.

~

Harry was in his room with his laptop on his bed as he scrolled through different camboys, he had the remote in his hand and was wondering if he should turn it on or not, but he decided against it. The taller saw the name LT369, noticing that he's never seen that name before so he clicked on it...

He moaned at the sight, it was Louis stripping off his hoodie, revealing his sexy lingerie, his sweats tightened even more from the sight. Harry quickly pulled his pants down, slowly pumping himself, he quickly type something in the chat, hoping Louis would see it.

~

H: So pretty, should have you all to myself

Louis blushed slightly at the camera, he turned around showing off his ass, the butt plug showing through his thin lace panties. He pushed on the butt plug, making it brush against his prostate, Louis let out a moan as he kept it against his prostate for a moment. 

~

Harry heard Louis moan from the computer and threw the walls which made him crazy, wishing that he could go in there right now and end his live for him and fucking Louis into oblivion. The green-eyed man heard more moans from his computer and threw the walls, making him pump his hand faster, he bit down on his hand to suppress his moans.

~

Louis took his panties off and took his butt plug out, still showing his ass off to the camera, wishing that it was only Harry that was watching him. He grabbed the dildo before turning around and wrapping his lips around it, slowly bobbing his head in front of the camera.

~

Harry groaned as he watched Louis hollow out his cheeks as he took more of the dildo into his mouth.