Candy Shop PT.2

N/A: Okay I hope you like this part two, enjoy! Also, it's December, and this is three months later

TW: Almost Smut, Talk of Self Harm, Talk of Abuse (Verbal/Physical)

~~

"Hi, Hazza," the younger smiled, "Hey, Lou," Louis walked around the counter, and kissed his cheek, "How are you, my love?" the boy blushed. "I'm good, closing the shop early to help my mum decorate for Christmas," Louis smiled, "Would you like some help decorating?" Harry shook his head, "No, but I would like you to come over so we can cuddle," the older chuckled and kissed Harry's forehead, "Sure, love,"

~

Harry unlocked the door to his house, Louis was behind him with a soft smile as he admired his boyfriend. Louis looked up slightly, and noticed a mistletoe above the front door, he turned the younger around. "What?" Harry asked with a brow raised, Louis pointed toward the mistletoe before cradling the boy's cheeks and pulling him in for a kiss.

He giggled before pulling away and opening the door, they walked into a decorated living room with Harry's mom putting up the last few things. "Mum, I thought you wanted help," she smiled, "I know, but I got too excited and started decorating, and before I realized everything was almost done," Harry laughed.

"Hi, Louis, good to see you," he smiled at her, "Good to see you too, Anne," She got off the latter she was standing on before hugging them both. "Now, I have to go to the store to get some more wrapping paper and some things for Christmas dinner, I'll be back in a few hours," the boys nodded and waved goodbye before she left out the door.

They both run up to Harry's room before Louis shuts the door and turns him around, keeping his hold on the boy's waist and connecting their lips. Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around the older's neck, Louis backed him up until he fell on the bed. Louis licked over the younger's bottom lip, making him part his lips, letting Louis push his tongue past them.

The blue-eyed boy rubbed his hand along Harry's side under his shirt as his kisses traveled down Harry's neck sucking a love bite right next to the younger's adam's apple. Harry ruts his hips up to create friction, trying to relieve some pressure. Louis pulled away slightly and pulled off Harry's shirt before doing the same with his.

The green-eyed boy moaned softly as his kisses began to go lower until they reached the hem of his jeans, Louis fiddled with the button a bit, testing the waters before unbuttoning and unzipping them. He slowly pulled them off, once they were off he kissed his hip, moving his head lower until he stopped. He saw it. 

"Harry," when he heard the brokenness in Louis' voice he snapped out of his daze and quickly sat up with tears in his eyes. Louis moved closer to him, and he gently traced his finger over the 'F' and then the 'A' and finally the 'G'. "Baby," he noticed the other scars scattering the younger's thighs, he kissed Harry's forehead. 

Harry sobbed, "I-I'm sorry," Louis grabbed the boy's wrist and moved the bracelets, revealing more scars and a few fresher cuts. Louis' eyes were welling with tears, "Why baby, why?" he whispered, all Harry kept saying was, "I-I'm sorry,"

Louis covered them with a fluffy blanket and pulled the green-eyed boy closer, he rubbed his hand up and down Harry's back. "Talk to me, love?" Harry let out another sob, "I-I'm sorry, it- it just hurts and I want to f-forget about things and it makes me f-forget all of the b-bad things," Louis kissed his forehead, "What bad things?"

"T-Things my f-father did before h-he left us, he would d-do the same t-thing t-that the old man did at the s-store. He c-called me t-those harsh w-words and h-he would hit me t-too," Louis kissed his temple. "I'm so sorry that happened to you, my love," Harry sniffled, "You're going to leave me now, aren't you?" the older shook his head, "No baby, no. Harry... I love you, and I'm going to help you,"