She's not breathing PT.2

N/A: Okay, I'm going to make a part two to this one-shot and if I want to add more, I'll make this into a story!

This is 3 months later!

~~

"Baby, breathe it's going to be okay. I know today's been a hard day for you, but I need you to calm down for me, darling," Harry kissed his head and rubbed the smaller's back. Louis cried as he held Darcy who was also crying, "But she won't st-stop crying a-and I don't know what t-to do," Harry held the blue-eyed man closer. 

"Let me try, alright baby?" Louis nodded and let Harry take the baby from him, he found a dummy and put it in Darcy's mouth as he started to slightly rock her back and forth. Louis gripped Harry's wrist, feeling his calm heartbeat, and slowly started to calm down. 

"Louis, look at me?" he asked, the smaller looked up at him, "I know I haven't said this to you yet but I want you to know... I love you," Louis' eyes filled with more tears. Harry cradled the blue-eyed man's cheek, "I love you so, so much" Louis gripped Harry's sweater tightly. 

"Harry, I'm scared to say it, I don't want you to leave," The green-eyed man frowned, "baby, I'm not going to leave you. If you're not ready to say it, that's okay, I'm not going to pressure you. I just want you to know that I love you," Harry kissed the back of the shorter's hand. Louis let out a quiet sob, "Harry, I love you too, I'm just so scared that you're going to leave me if we ever get to the point of wanting to have a baby together. My ex said he wanted a baby, and when I told him, he left me saying that he never wanted a baby, and found someone better and that I was on my own. I don't want it to happen again, not having someone helping you through a pregnancy is hard especially when they said they would be and then they weren't,"

Harry made Louis sit up, "Love, I'm telling you this now, I will never ever leave you, and I'm telling the truth when I say that I want to have kids, especially with you, only you," Louis let out another sob, "Y-You mean it r-right, y-your not lying?" Harry shook his head, "I'm not lying, I have never been in love with someone this much, I want to have kids with you, nobody else, you're the person that I want to have kids with,"

"You promise?" Harry kissed his forehead, "I promise, baby," he pressed their lips together, "I love you, and I will always love you," he murmured against the smaller's lips. 

~~

8 months later...

"Baby, what's wrong come out of the bathroom," Harry said as he knocked on the locked bathroom door, Louis' sobs were getting louder, and Harry knew if the smaller didn't come out of the bathroom soon he would have a panic attack. "Come on, love, I'm right here, and so is Darcy," 

The taller heard the lock click and the door opened, "Ha-Harry, y-you're gonna h-hate me," he pulled the blue-eyed man into a hug, "Baby, I'm never going to hate you, now what's wrong, talk to me, love?" Louis let out a shaky sob. 

"I'm pregnant,"

Harry quickly put Darcy down before picking Louis up, making him wrap his legs around his waist. He spun them around before kissing Louis softly, "Really, baby?" he breathed out with a dimpled smile. "Yeah," he handed Harry the pregnancy test after the taller set him down, he put his hand over his mouth and let out a happy sob.

"Y-You're not going to leave m-me now are you?" Harry shook his head frantically, "No, baby, no. I'm never ever leaving you, I can't believe you're pregnant with my baby!" he kissed his cheek, his lips, his nose, his forehead, and his temples. He then leaned down and kissed Louis' tummy, "I love you my beautiful, baby," 

That comment made Louis' heart explode, at that moment he knew that Harry wasn't going to leave him. He let out a sob as he pulled the green-eyed man back up and into a tight hug, "I love you, Hazza," the taller hugged him back, "I love you more, baby," 

Harry picked him up and let Louis wrap his legs around his waist, he carried him to the couch and sat down. Darcy made grabby hands toward the smaller, "Papa, dada no crwy," Harry felt his heart burst, "Oh my god, Lou, s-she just called me dada,"

His hands were shaking as he pulled the little girl into a hug, he kissed her head, "I love you so much, sweetheart," Louis hugged them both. "Wove papa n' dada," Louis cupped Harry's cheeks and kissed him, "I love you, Harry," he kissed Darcy's forehead, "I love you, my baby girl,"

Harry kissed Louis' and Darcy's forehead before kissing his fingers and placing his hand on the smaller's stomach, "I love you, all of you," Louis placed his hand over Harry's and smiled. Darcy giggled and put her hand on top of Louis' thinking it was a funny thing that they were both doing, Harry and Louis looked at Darcy, then at her hand, and then at each other.

They both cried tears of joy as they all cuddled together on the couch, a baking show playing in the background like always.

~~

Author's Note: Okay, so I am going to make this into a full story, I just can't stop it here. I hope you enjoyed this one-shot. Don't forget to comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚

(Word Count: 945)