Morning Wood🥵💚

N/A: Okay, I know I said that part two of Unholy would be next but I was watching that 1D interview where Louis says "Early bird gets the wood on," and now I can't stop thinking about this...

Harry wakes up first one morning, he notices Louis is hard, so he gives his husband a blowjob, but it quickly turns into something a lot more than just a blowjob.

TW and other notes: Blowjob, Smut, Daddy kink, orgasm delay/denial, multiple orgasms, edging, subspace, whipping (Belt), degrading kink, cock ring, restraints, vibrators

Who's excited for more kinky shit?!

There will be fluff at the end!

Fem!Harry

~~

Harry woke up with a smile, Louis was still asleep next to him, he looked at the clock it was only 9:28 in the morning. He stood up and pulled the blanket off of Louis, planning to wake him up with repeated kisses. He smirked, Louis was hard. He giggled quietly and carefully pulled Louis' boxers off, the older flinched slightly at the cold air but he didn't wake up.

Harry climbed over him and licked a fat strip on the underside of the older's cock, he quickly wrapped his mouth around Louis' length and slowly bobbed his head. He felt Louis begin to move slightly as he bobbed his head faster, he heard a soft moan and felt a hand grab his hair.

The green-eyed man was pulled off of the older's cock and was brought face to face with Louis, "Good morning, daddy," The blue-eyed man let out a groan. Harry bit his lip innocently before moving back down and taking Louis back into his mouth, pressing the tip of his tongue against his slit. "Fucking hell, that slutty mouth of yours," Harry moaned around his cock, he loved being degraded.

Vibrations went up Louis' body sending waves of pleasure up his spine, he moaned loudly as Harry continued to bob his head. Harry deepthroated him without gagging, making Louis moan as he started to twitch in the younger's mouth. Louis tugged on Harry's hair in warning before cum shot down the green-eyed man's throat. 

Harry continued to work his tongue, working Louis through his high. He straddled Louis' hips, the green-eyed man was only wearing red lace panties and an oversized white shirt. He rocked his hips back and forth a bit before Louis grabbed his hips and stopped his movements.

He flipped them over before pulling Harry's shirt with one swift move, he connected their lips in a rough kiss filled with nothing but passion and lust as he palmed Harry. "Daddy, please," he breathed out, "What? Is my little slut horny, does he want some help?" Harry moaned and nodded.

"Use your words, baby doll," Harry whined and rutted his hips up against Louis' hand to create more friction. Louis pinned his hip down, "Don't make me tie you down," Harry moaned and whimpered, he turned his head and saw Louis' belt on the nightstand.

"Whip me," 

Louis raised a brow, "What?" Harry grabbed the belt, "Whip me, with your belt, please daddy?" the older took the belt from the green-eyed man's hand and got off of Harry. "Up," the younger immediately got up, Louis turned him around and pushed him down to his knees and making him bend over the bed.

Harry jumped slightly when he felt the belt strike the center of his back, he let out a whimper-like moan. Louis struck him with the belt again, this time it striking his ass, making Harry's cock twitch. "You like this, don't you? Such a little slut, my little slut," he growled striking him with the belt three more times, all of them striking the center of his back.

Tears pricked at Harry's eyes as he whimpered and moaned, his cock throbbing. Louis struck him again, making the younger let out a sob, "Do you want me to stop, doll?" Harry shook his head, "No, I like it, don't f-fucking stop," Louis struck his ass again and then struck his thigh twice.