Late Nights Talking

N/A: Okay so this is the first chapter of a story that I've been writing and I wanted to know if you guys like it. If you guys like it, please go and read the rest of the story I have published. So far there are 11 chapters, I hope you like it if you read the other chapters.

~~

Unknown Number:
Niall, it happened again...

Harry was confused, he got this text from a random number, it was almost 1 in the morning. he wanted to text the number back because he was worried about what the person meant by 'it happened again'. He debated for a few minutes before he decided to text back.

Harry:
I'm not Niall, I think you got the wrong number, but are you okay?

It took about 10 minutes for the person to reply and Harry was pretty sure the person was using voice-to-text and that the person was lying.

Unknown Number:
Oh... um, sorry everything is... alright.

Harry:
Okay, it was nice talking to you. If you don't mind could you please tell me your name? You seem like an interesting person to talk to.

It took about 5 minutes for Harry to get a reply, which he understood because the person may have been busy with something.

Unknown Number:
Um... sure, names Louis.

Harry:
Pretty name, I'm Harry

Louis:
Thanks... your name is nice too. It was nice talking to you:)

Harry smiled, turned off his phone, and goes to sleep.

~

Louis was sitting on the floor in his bathroom with a bloody wrist, his heart was beating fast after he sent the last text to Harry. He meant to text his friend Niall, but he accidentally typed in the wrong number. He sat on the bathroom floor for a few more minutes before standing up, washing his wrist, and sneaking back into his room. He doesn't know why he was sneaking around because he lived alone.

~~

Author's Note: I hope you liked the first chapter and please comment and tell me what you think. If you like it please go and read the other chapters that I have published so far. Please comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚

(Word Count: 352)