Stepbrothers PT2🥵💙

Okay, this is part two I hope you like it!

TW and other notes: Smut, I'm going to hell, Blowjob, Degrading Kink, Top!Harry, Bottom!Louis, Louis is younger than Harry, LHH, I need fucking mental help, This is why I have bad grades lmao, Spanking, Pain Kink, Choking/Breathplay, Lace Kink, Fem!Louis, Slight BDSM, Daddy Kink, Dirty Talk, Teasing, Manhandling, Praise Kink, Fluff, Mention of self-harm, There is so much smut

Also, I didn't mention it before, but Louis' mom and dad got a divorce cause they didn't feel it anymore, they are still friends, and this info is for later in the story!

Enjoy! 

~~

2 months later...

Harry was helping his dad and Johanna put their suitcases in the car, the two of them were going on a vacation, leaving Harry and Louis alone for two weeks...

Once the last bag was in the car, Harry closed the trunk and returned to the house. He hugged his dad "Have fun, dad," the man smiled, "I will and make sure you behave," he chuckled softly, "Oh, we will," Harry said before pulling away. Louis was saying goodbye to his mom, "I love you, mum, enjoy your vacation, you deserve it," Johanna smiled, "Thank you, honey," 

After they said the rest of their goodbyes, they walked them out to the car and waved goodbye as they watched them take off. Once the vehicle was out of sight, Harry turned around, grabbed Louis by his waist, and guided him back into the house.

The blue-eyed boy giggled, "Two weeks, two weeks all to ourselves," he murmured, Harry's hands traveled to his hips and pulled him closer. He pressed their foreheads together before connecting their lips, guiding Louis to the couch, "Harry?" the older pulled away and sat on the couch before pulling Louis onto his lap.

"Yes, princess," he replied as he rubbed his hand up and down the smaller's inner thigh, "Can I tell you something?" Harry nodded, "Of course," Louis bit his lip with a blush, "I'm in love with you," he confessed. The green-eyed boy's hand movement stopped in its tracks, "Say that again?" he asked softly, "I'm in love with you," he said, tears welling in his eye and got off of Harry's lap, "Sorry, I knew it was too soon,"

Louis ran to his room as tears streamed down his face, Harry got up and ran after him...

Harry opened Louis' door, finding him on the bed sobbing, "Princess," he murmured as he climbed over him removing his hands away from his face. The green-eyed boy leaned down and connected their lips, "I'm in love with you too... So, so in love," Harry told him as he wiped the younger's tears with the pad of his thumb. 

"I love you so much, Lou, and if you don't believe me, I will show you how much I fucking love you," he told him, Louis cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer before connecting their lips. He let out a quiet sob, "I love you, Harry," he murmured against the taller's lips.

"You are so beautiful, and I'm so lucky that I get to love you, and I'm going to show you how lucky you make me feel," Harry told him making him blush as he bit his lip. Harry's lips connected to the blue-eyed boy's neck as he left a trail of kisses, leaving love bites where he pleased. A small moan slipped passed Louis' lips, making Harry smirk, "So pretty, keep making those pretty noises for daddy," 

Louis tugged on Harry's shirt, making him pull back and quickly slip it off before taking Louis' oversized hoodie off. "So, so fucking sexy," he murmured as he kissed down Louis' chest and stomach, "I love you so, so much, princess," Louis smiled "I love you, Harry," 

Harry leaned back down and connected their lips, he pushed his tongue passed his lips, taking all the sluggish kisses he wanted, "On all fours, gonna eat you out, then I'm gonna fuck you,"