New master (PT.2)

This is part 2 of my previous one-shot "New Master" IDK how this is gonna go but I hope it turns out good and I'm not sure if it's gonna be long or not. I hope you like it.

~~

1 Month later...

It was two in the morning and Harry had just woken up from a nightmare, he tried falling back asleep but he was too scared. He dreamed that his old master was back and he dreamed that his old master was beating him and trying to force him to have sex with him. Harry cried silently in his bed for a while still trying to go back to sleep, after about an hour he still couldn't manage to fall back asleep.

He got up and walked to Louis' room, knowing that he would make Harry feel better. He quietly walked over to the bed, lifting the covers up enough to where he could slide under them. Once he was under the covers Louis' eyes flutter slightly before he opened them "Harry, darling. what's the matter" he asked softly, "N-Nightmare"

Louis pulled Harry closer, "Oh, darling, it's okay your safe here I promise" Harry snuggled into Louis' chest "Can I stay here?" Louis nods slightly "Of course, sweetheart" Harry moved even closer to Louis burring his head under Louis' chin. He smiled and kiss the top of Harry's head, he felt the hybrid's eyes flutter and his tail wrap around one of his legs. He held Harry close as he fell back asleep.

~

It was now 10 in the morning and Louis had just woken up, Harry was still asleep so he slowly untangled himself from the hybrid. He went into his bathroom after grabbing some clothes and took a quick shower, once he was done he walked back into his room to see Harry still sleeping. Louis walked over to him gently shaking him, "Harry, wake up sweetheart" Harry squirmed a little before grabbing Louis by the waist and trying to pull him down on the bed. 

"Harry," he chuckled, Harry tried pulling him down again "Cuddles" he stated with a pout on his lips. Louis smiled and climbed into the bed, "Okay, we can cuddle" he said giving in, making Harry smile and hold Louis tighter. Louis wrapped his arms around the hybrid "Harry, do you wanna tell me what your nightmare was about bubs?" 

Harry looked up at him, taking a deep breath "O-Old master, beat me and touched me. I didn't like it, it hurt s-so much" he said tears rolling down his cheeks. Louis kiss the top of his head "Oh darling, that will never happen again. I promise, you're safe here and I not going to let anyone hurt you" he told him as he pulled Harry impossibly closer. The hybrid nodded, his tail was wrapped around Louis' waist. Harry smiled slightly, "Thank you, Lou" He kissed the top of Harry's head again "Always".

~

After about 30 minutes Harry was getting hungry, "Lou? I'm hungry" Louis smiled, "Okay what do you want for breakfast?" Harry thinks for a second, "Pancakes?" Louis nods his head "Sure".

N/A: Okay so we're just gonna pretend that Louis can actually cook.

Once Louis was done mixing the batter he poured some into a pan, he saw Harry at the counter leaning against it. He walked over to the hybrid "Harry?" he said putting his hands on the counter beside Harry "Can I try something?" He nodded slightly, unsure of what Louis wanted to try.

Louis slowly leaned in testing the waters before pressing his lips against Harry's, Harry was still for a few moments before he started melting into the kiss and kissed Louis back. After a few more seconds Louis pulled away with a smile, and Harry looked away blushing. Louis kissed his forehead before walking over to the pan again and flipping the pancake, he put it on the plate and poured more batter into the pan.

He walked back over to Harry smiling as he wrapped his arms around the hybrid's waist, Harry's tail wrapped around Louis, pulling him closer. Louis put one hand on Harry's cheek "You are so pretty" the hybrid looked away blushing dark red. Louis turned Harry's head so that he was looking at him again "Harry, will you be my boyfriend?" Harry smiled and nodded, pecking Louis' lips.

~

After they finished their breakfast, they sit on the couch and watch Luca once again because it was one of Harry's favorite movies. Louis pulled Harry closer, Harry smiled wrapping his tail around Louis' waist. He rubbed his hand up and down Harry's back under his shirt, he felt something, it felt like scars and there were multiple. 

"Harry, What's on your back?" Harry stiffened "No-nothing" he replied with a stutter, "Harry I know you're lying, please tell me" the hybrid sniffled "Scars... from my old master. He wh-whipped me when I-I did s-something wrong" Louis hugged him tight "Oh, baby. I'm so, so sorry you had to go through that. I promise that you'll never ever have to go through that again" Harry nodded his head against Louis' chest.  

"Do you mind if I look, sweetheart?" Harry nodded his head "Okay, I trust you" Harry turned around and Louis lifted up his shirt. He saw a bunch of scars all over the hybrid's back, his eyes filled with tears as he ran his fingers gently over the scars. He pulled the green-eyed boy's shirt back down and turned him around, wrapping his arms around Harry tightly, "I'm so, so sorry, my love" Harry cried quietly in Louis' chest.  

Louis let a few tears slide down his cheeks as he rubbed his hand up and down Harry's back "You're safe here, I promise" he kissed Harry's temple "Thank you for saving me". Louis lifts up Harry's chin with his thumb and pointer finger "Thank you for trusting me" he connected their lips in a loving kiss. Louis pulled away pressing his forehead to the hybrid's "You're beautiful, you're smart, you're silly, you are the best person I have ever met" a dark blush coated Harry's cheeks as he wrapped Louis in a tight hug "Thank you" 

~~

Author's Note: I hope you like this one-shot let me know if I should do a part 3 or maybe make this one a full story. Please comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚 

MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING TODAY! 

(Word Count: 1070)