Hitchhiker PT.2🥵💙

N/A: Okay, I really wanted to make a part two to the hitchhiker one-shot, so here it is! This is going to start on their way back, so this is starting about 2 months later. They've known each other for almost 3 months, so you don't get confused about that! BTW: Harry lives in California (Info for later in the story)

Picture for later in the story!

TW: Smut, Subspace (IDK if that counts), degrading, daddy kink, cock ring, Orgasm Denial 

~~

"Baby, are you ready? we get to start driving back!" Louis nodded slightly, but Harry could tell that something was off, "Love, what's wrong?" the boy shook his head not saying anything. "Princess?" Louis sighed, "I don't have anywhere to stay once we get back," the older grabbed his hand, "Baby, do you really think I'm not going to let you stay with me?" Louis shrugged, "I didn't want to make you feel like you were forced to or anything,"

"Darling, you don't have to worry and I'm not forced to do anything, I want you to live with me. I was also thinking, once we get back maybe we could go to an animal shelter and possibly adopt a puppy," Louis' eyes lit up, "Really?" Harry nodded.

"What do you think?" the green-eyed man asked, "That sounds perfect, I've always wanted a puppy," Harry gently squeezed his hand, "I used to have one, used to take her on the road with me before she passed, her name was sunflower," Louis smiled softly, "That's cute, I'm sorry she passed away," 

"It's okay, she was an old dog I knew it was bound to happen at some point, but I'm ready to get another puppy," Louis squeezed Harry's hand gently. "What kind of dog was she?" Harry smiled, "She was a border collie," Louis started to play with the ring on Harry's finger, "Is that your favorite kind of dog?" the taller nodded, "There one of mine too, they always look so fluffy and sweet, can we get one?" 

"If you want to we can," Louis squealed and nodded his head, "Now, do you wanna get the puppy when we get back, or do you wanna get one now so we can have them on the road with us?" Louis was practically jumping in his seat, "Can we get one now!" Harry chuckled and nodded his head, "Alright, at the next stop well go to a shelter and adopt a puppy," 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Harry smiled and kissed the back of his hand, "You're welcome, adorable," Louis blushed and giggled excitedly. 

~

After another two hours, they went to a pet store to get everything they need for the puppy before they go to the shelter.

Once they were back in the truck they put everything next to the bed, Louis jumped up and wrapped his legs around Harry's waist. "Harry, can I- never mind," the green-eyed raised a brow, "What baby?" Louis shook his head, "Nevermind," the older nodded, "Okay, I won't pressure you," Louis smiled and pecked his lips.

"Let's go get our puppy!" Louis squeals and puts his feet back on the ground before quickly getting into the passenger's seat. Harry smiled and walks behind him, kissing his head before sitting down and starting the car.